YeshuaIsTheOneTrueGod
swayamprakash

Individuals have more rights than the collective.

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Updated: 7 hours ago Status: Voting Period

YeshuaIsTheOneTrueGod

Pro

Acceptance only.
swayamprakash

Con

as this round is for acceptance only so no views
YeshuaIsTheOneTrueGod

Pro

God gives us rights as individuals, not as a collective. If two men want to rape me, don't I have the right to stop them? The collective doesn't haveany rights.
swayamprakash

Con

If two men want to rape u then u alone can't stop them as u have not that strength rather calling a group of people means collective people to stop u would be bettrr
YeshuaIsTheOneTrueGod

Pro

I'm sorry for the disagreement, but, rape victims can't always stop their rapists. That is just one example. If all of America lobbied to have me tortured to death, I before God would still have individual rights. Tat is why I'm a moderate Republican. Let me share a parable. A collectivist democracy is two wolves and a baby lamb voting on what's for dinner. An individualist republic is a well armed lamb ontesting the vote.
swayamprakash

Con

in this part and in every point of your views i will not criticize u rather say the truth where the people who are in collectively and in group have the best way to do the happenings and manhandle the situations ...... If u go to place and the group of people make harshy comments on u and mislead u u need other frnds to help u . If u go to a police station and cry for help then that cop individual could not help a helpless woman like u but the people in public could come to ur aid . Thus Public are the only ways u can come across any situations
YeshuaIsTheOneTrueGod

Pro

Here's where I agree. I believe there is power in numbers, however, I get my rights as an individual from Jesus, who is my God.
swayamprakash

Con

take for example , In a country's parliament or a legislative if act or a bill passes in then it is passed with the voting of a group of people then it goes in activated as everybody know that a country is active with a large group and mass of people ad goes for unity.... Because a large mass of people have more right in the country and in very movement of actions than a single and an individual person . But i respect ur views that you have got a respect and right as an individual and taking it forward.
YeshuaIsTheOneTrueGod

Pro

Individuals have the right to to form groups, but rights are free gifts from Jesus that are given first to individuals. I have enjoyed our dbate, though.
swayamprakash

Con

groups are more powerful than an individual in the country India and God here cant do anything ..... But as i am a man i have experienced Group are more responsible for development of a country ....... i really enjoyed the debate........ Nice time wid u thanks
Posted by Stonehe4rt 6 days ago
Stonehe4rt
Clarification pls~

You are Pro for a single person having more rights than multiple people?

By just going off of who has MORE rights, the collective does. But I assume you mean that an individuals rights are more important than a collective?