ScrinTech
NarcissisticOverthinker

Informational Technology

Started: 12/11/2013 Category: Technology

ScrinTech

Pro

Con will have to agree to the following

Con must believe that humanity would be better without informational technology this includes: The Computer, The Phone, and The Television

Pro will have to agree to the following

Pro must believe that humanity would suffer without informational technology this includes: The Computer, The Phone, and The Television

Rules & Rounds

1: No Trolling please...

2: Do not begrudge

Round 1: Acceptance Only

Round 2: Argument

Round 3: Rebuttals

NarcissisticOverthinker

Con

I warn you that I am going to take you to the extremes of logic to win this debate. If you consider this 'trolling' then I suppose I'll have to break that rule.
ScrinTech

Pro

ScrinTech forfeited this round.
NarcissisticOverthinker

Con

NarcissisticOverthinker forfeited this round.
ScrinTech

Pro

ScrinTech forfeited this round.
NarcissisticOverthinker

Con

Posted by ScrinTech 3 years ago
ScrinTech
I'll be able to post soon
Posted by SemperVI 3 years ago
SemperVI
Scrintech, I would like to debate you on this subject matter, but I find your restrictions a little to stifling. For example, a book is not information technology. It is an immutable hard record of history. Likewise, I would prefer to argue people are not better served with information technology. I realize this is a nuance. But I actually have strong opinions on this as a 20 year professional in this industry.
Posted by ScrinTech 3 years ago
ScrinTech
@SemperVI My bad what I meant was the modern version of technology such as Computer's, Guns, however excluding things that would be essential for mankind. Things people would argue that man does not need (Basically the sweeter things in Life) I only had a short time to post this debate as I was going through one of my classes so my apologies towards any confusion
Posted by SemperVI 3 years ago
SemperVI
Why would you restrict your opponent. Technically a sharp rock is technology. Technology is what puts man at the top of the food chain. I can understand a argument for limited technology, but your debate conditions would make it impossible for man to even survive. Clothes is technology... Just something to consider.