AlmaKhabulova
xxx00

Insignificant punishment for significant mistake

Started: 11/11/2012 Category: News

AlmaKhabulova

Con

"Innocence of Muslims" filmmaker sentenced to 1 year in prison for what?Just for the using bogus names in Internet.Is it enough? I was shocked,when I'd heard those news!!!Why the man,who brought anxiety and the death still stay unpunished?I know the film is the freedom of speech...but he went to the beyond of limits! Do you agree with me doesn't matter/Give me your opinion.Let's make the hot debated:)
xxx00

Pro

the filmmaker"s punishment is phoney. i know. this so called punishment is only to calm down the angry muslims. muslims need to be tolerant about their prophet. see every religion and the holy men in this world are criticized in some way or the other. but none of their followers violently react. none but muslims. the west criticize christianity(jesus christ), hinduism( by painting the photo of hindu goddesses on liquar bottle, shoe , etc. ), they criticize islam too. but neither hindus nor christians reacted violently. but muslims do. this shows unhealthy intollerance on the part of muslims. this is not fair. muslims need to be more tolerant and understanding about the criticism of their faith. i DO NOT support the way muslims reacted against the movie. this is an unhealthy attitude. muslims should allow criticism of their prophet. thats the secular attitude.
AlmaKhabulova

Con

AlmaKhabulova forfeited this round.
xxx00

Pro

xxx00 forfeited this round.
AlmaKhabulova

Con

I partly agree with you in some way...in constructive criticism exactly)sometimes criticism helps to improve...also Muslims should accept this stupid stereotypes,which make new fires of old scandals..I'm a Muslim,honestly it really offended me...The film's director criticizes us but in different way,he's touched holy things,discussed about wrong prophet's orientation!You said that muslims should accept criticism,but it's a common chance...The film's situation is another/He must have a really strict punishment as the punishment itself and as the example for others
xxx00

Pro

xxx00 forfeited this round.
Posted by AlmaKhabulova 4 years ago
AlmaKhabulova
ok)thanks for criticism)
Posted by AlmaKhabulova 4 years ago
AlmaKhabulova
ok)thanks for criticism)
Posted by Torvald 4 years ago
Torvald
If you wish me to illustrate my point, though I hardly think it's necessary, I could list the number of spelling and grammatical errors you have made. But I don't want a big confrontation, I was merely observing that, since part of the vote was based on English skills, you'd be at a disadvantage, as a non-native speaker. Any native English speaker would be at the same disadvantage when debating in a second language.
Posted by AlmaKhabulova 4 years ago
AlmaKhabulova
sorry "hot debates" not "debated"(was in hurry))))i would say that everyone can guess the word,and everyone can understand it...we are here not for the checking my grammar.thanks for your comments)but i don't think that my level is sooo low as you've said
Posted by Torvald 4 years ago
Torvald
I think, before you make the 'hot debated,' you'd better patch up your language skills. Of course, that you are multilingual is impressive, but I would advise you to work on your English elsewhere, before partaking in a debate that may deduct points for poor use of English. This applies especially when your English is in the stage of development that no one can actually understand what you're saying.