harist123
thedon22

Instutments

thedon22

harist123

Pro

Mayonaise and horse radish are insturments. Who here disagrees?
thedon22

Con

*mayonnaise is "a thick, creamy sauce often used as a condiment." and *horseradish is "a perennial plant of the Brassicaceae family". And the definition of a musical *instrument is "a device that can be used to produce musical tones or sounds." Neither of which are devices so neither of which would qualify as an instrument.
harist123

Pro

I am very sure mayonnaise is an insturment as well as horse radish I learned this in wumbology in which I have a phD in so I am 101% positive mayonnaise is an insturmet. However if you are reffering to mayonnaise as a condiment it is called trumpet. Please go back to school and learn wumbology, its first grade.
thedon22

Con

You are clearly quoting "spongebob" which is a fictional cartoon. And "wumbology" does not exist. Also I gave you the textbook definition of Instrument. And it is not related to mayonnaise or horseradish whatsoever. So I strongly hope that the voters realize that the obsertity in what you're claiming is not backed by fact whatsoever.
harist123

Pro

My friend I have mot quoted anything from spongebob and mayonnaise still classifies as an insturments and i hope none of the voters are STUPID enough to be on your side.
thedon22

Con

Actually you did quote spongebob:

So if the voters even have the most basic common sense they will not vote for something as ridiculous as your statement. Especially since I just caught you in a flat out lie.
harist123

Pro

Well it just so happens that spongebob happened to say the same thing and I doubt the voters will vote for someone as ignorant as you.
thedon22

Con

Actually it was the show spongebob that coined the term "wumbology". So I don't think I'm the ignorant one in this situation. I have already caught you in a lie.
harist123

Pro

As I will repeat again it just so happens that SpongeBob takes my words out of my mouth. Also I see you are avoiding the original topic about mayonnaise and horseradish being insturments because you realize you have accepted defeat. Your ignorance won't take you far if you continue my friend. However for your research I congraulate you on wasting your time. Mayonnaise can be used as an insturment and a good one too. In addition, if I may say so myself I would take youtube as an unreliable source as there are millions of fake videos such as the one you used. If you can find that same video on a .org or .gov website I will believe it a lot more rather than that unreliable, fake video.
thedon22

Con

Actually sir, your troll has failed because not only did I prove that you were dead wrong and I used dictionary evidence to prove you were wrong, but I completely caught you in your own troll. I found even the original episode of patrick star from "spongebob" say that. And the insults were not necassary. I'm sure if the voters were half-way intelligent they would know who to vote for. Thank you.
Posted by PBJS 3 years ago
PBJS
It's wumbology unfortunately my auto-correct fixed it, apologies.
Posted by PBJS 3 years ago
PBJS
Harist123 you are making a fool of yourself, anybody could google eu biology and see that it all links relate to it say it was stated in sponge bob show, you troll was ultimately destroyed and you have lost all credibility in life. Please remove yourself from this website you socially antipathic person
Vote Placed by masteryoda 3 years ago
masteryoda
harist123thedon22Tied
Reasons for voting decision: This is a joke...
Vote Placed by topgun0007 3 years ago
topgun0007
harist123thedon22Tied
Reasons for voting decision: It was a failed troll.. thedon even proved that they were not instruments..