acidonanlges
Nimbus328

Intelligence gift or curse

acidonanlges

Pro

What do you think. I think it is a curse to be smart because then people don't understand how you think or any ... i don't know the words... any thing about people I guess like the way it's acceptable to talk or act. It bothers me and I thought someone might think the same or tell me other wise like there point of view. EVER one tells me "oh your lucky that you are smart" NO it's the opposite of. Also I think you are more likely to be sad or depressed
Nimbus328

Con

With no intelligence, we would be back in the stone age, lacking all modern conveniences.

One must weigh the problems of exclusion from social functions with the quality of life that intelligent people have provided, building upon those who came before.
acidonanlges

Pro

Not what I meant, I meant being smarter over the average person and the average person doesn't understand the way you think
Nimbus328

Con

Vote Con.
acidonanlges

Pro

Vote shut the f u c k up
Nimbus328

Con

There are two rounds remaining. My argument is strong. Vote Con.
acidonanlges

Pro

acidonanlges forfeited this round.
Nimbus328

Con

I might add to my argument the following. The simple fact of intelligence does not imply the lack of social functioning.

My cousin is a nuclear physicist. Even people at that level can be fun and interesting.
acidonanlges

Pro

acidonanlges forfeited this round.
Nimbus328

Con

Vote Con.