GAURAV.VYAS
NDECD1441

Internet is not always beneficial

GAURAV.VYAS has forfeited round #2.

GAURAV.VYAS

Con

I THINK SO THAT INTERNET IS NOT SO HELPFUL FOR US IN OUR DAILY LIFE THE REASONS ARE LISTED BELOW-

Negative Impact Of Internet ARE

Internet Addiction Disorder

The biggest negative impact of Internet is the "Internet Addiction Disorder". Well, since the researches about this Internet disease are still going on, so it is hard to define it at this time. The person suffering from this disease behaves in the way as he/she is always on the Internet, even when there is no Internet. This Internet disease has been found mostly among the young adults. Recent surveys conducted in America estimated that around 10-15 million people are there who are suffering from Internet Addiction Disorder. The count is indeed very big and is increasing every year.

Reduced Physical Activity

Gone are the days when children used to play outdoor games. Now they prefer to play games online which do not involve any physical activity. Due to addiction of Internet, many people are doing less physical activities. This is one big reason why obesity is common to find nowadays. Continuous use of Internet is bad for our eyesight as well.

Cyber Crimes

Since anyone can use Internet, so the huge user base of this virtual world contains some naughty minds as well. Such people"s whole purpose of us
NDECD1441

Pro

So i accept. Now I am just going to list out some basic stuff.

1) So the motion is that the internet isn't always beneficial and this way I would like to say that as Pro, I am stating not that the internet isn't beneficial but it isn't benficial all the time. Thank you for making this debate because all I got to do to win is prove that it isn't ALWAYS beneficial.

2) Continuation of point one and also something new:
Turns out you basically did nothing but help me and my stance because as con, you are supposed to DISAGREE to the motion and the motion states that the internet isn't always good so you need to prove that the internet is good so thanks for contracting your own stance and helping me. :) My points coming into 2nd round thanks.