Interplanetary space invaders exist.

I will be arguing that interplanetary space invaders (Aliens that are interplanetary that invade places in space) exist. Con will negate the resolution.
I have 100% of the BOP.

According to a video tape made by a former C.I.A. agent, John Lear, based upon what he said he witnessed from military agents with top secret security clearances, there are about 70 different extraterrestrial civilizations that have been monitoring the Earth. Based on interviews by civilian UFO researchers from civilian professional UFO research organizations there have been people reporting abductions by beings from at least 40 other planets, although the negative experiences seem to be confined to about 6 prominent planets in both studies. The other reported beamed-up or taken-up experiences and land encounters have involved entities either friendly or neutral who are studying us much like our own scientists study primitive natives in jungles. There have been reported contacts with beings from 4 other planets in our own solar system, including a transparent green etherical energy formation being allegedly from Saturn and a tall, physical, pure white humanoid claiming to be from Uranus. The beings claiming to be from Mars and Venus are human in appearance yet are based in spaceports enclosed in protective force-fields on those worlds and they represent colonization's from other star systems rather than native indigenous life.

There are also reportedly physical being colonies on some of the huge moons orbiting Jupiter and Saturn that even NASA admits contain atmospheres and water, including Lanulous, Titan, Io, Ganymede, etc. One of the moons off Jupiter is allegedly a capital planet for an interplanetary federation in our own solar system!

There are reported alien space bases on the dark side of the moon where greys operate, as well as on certain large asteroids and one of Uranus's moons.

The Department of Interplanetary Affairs has summarized research on planets with reported physical beings civilizations in other star systems, such as the Korendians that Bob Renaud was reportedly in radio and face-to-face contact with, the Koldasians that a group in South Africa claimed radio and meeting contacts with(CE-3s), the Ogattans that a group in North Carolina claimed physical contact and transport to their planet in dealings with this race, and the Arcturians. The Ogattans are said to be a short humanoid bird-like aliens extremely friendly and spiritually orientated, from a planet of prismatic domed communities of crystalline material surrounded by crystal forests emanating rainbow colored auras permeated by the harmonics of the music of the spheres. These E.T.s are said to be helping small numbers of humans on Earth with divine guidance, very low-key, and they have taken many small children from here to their planet for schooling, where they viewed a Destiny Screen showing future Earth events many of which have already come true!). The events for the later part of this decade and early 21st century on the Destiny Screen present widespread planetary disasters. This is a fairly common warning, and was even given to the Pentagon leaders in the early 1950s by the negative grey aliens led by Krill from the Zeta/Orion invasion. Warnings of widespread Earth catastrophes in the next 20 years were common in the 1950s from extraterrestrials claiming to be based on Venus, Mars, planets in the Pleiades through the 1970s), and some other solar systems. Many of the events these aliens reportedly prophesized in the 1950s &1980s have already come true, including several famines, floods, earthquakes, wars, etc.

The Koldasians, who reportedly look so much like we do that they could walk into a supermarket incognito, say they were recently nuked on their own planet in an interplanetary war that resulted in negative aliens invading their territory. Their leader on their Earth mission, Valdar, who reportedly met on a South African beach with Earth contacts and also had radio contacts, details another type of Interplanetary Confederation Koldas is a member of in lengthy writings by Carl Van Vlierden. Valdar warns Earth not to make the same mistakes taking place in their solar system.

Similar warnings came from the Korendians, who reportedly look exactly like us humans except they are only about 3 to 4 feet tall and live on a planet 6 times the size, of Earth, with oceans and many more continents, which I have a map of and a copy of their reported language, alphabet, measurement system, and register of nearby inhabited planets!

Carl Vlierden even produced photos of Koldasian spaceships, just like Bob Renaud did with the Korendian spaceships, which look like daytime disc-shaped flying objects.

Meanwhile we hear about beings from Arcturas who are small humanoid greenish beings semi-physical who are so far beyond us spiritually, technologically, and mentally we can barely comprehend these entities. They say they guide certain people through channeling spiritual advice and on their own planet they have none of our physical or emotional problems. Like most of the other advanced races they live in crystal domes in a garden of Eden like paradise with music beautiful beyond our comprehension, scenery beautiful beyond our dreams, and no pollution or disease. They do not want to get involved in our wars.

Then even further beyond our reports of beings from Andromeda Galaxy who are light-energy bodies who teleport or project anywhere in galaxies and can manifest physically as anything from a humanoid being to a goddess to a tree or a symbolic animal. There are also beings found in crashed flying saucers who are so ugly by military standards that they have disguised their true looks with a super-tight fitting very real looking organic suit that resembles a better looking alien than they themselves really are ..... or they surround themselves with laser holographs that look so real that witnesses believe these aliens look like humans rather than monsters or little demons. According to decades of pain-taking research by scientists like Jackes Vallee and researchers like John Keel, many of the ells, trolls, fairies, menehunies, and other so-called mythological creatures of old were really aliens using these disguises to manipulate the cultures of those times in a form more easily relevant in those centuries. There were also monster flying dragons and serpents and other monsters spitting fires who were the creations of aliens using laser holograms to fool primitive societies. And there are also reports of part human part animal/fish/bird/reptiles creatures that are actually bizarre genetic creations of bizarre real life forms... real scary creatures of the night.

James Forestal was our Secretary of Defense before he was illegally committed to a mental institution after being abducted by a UFO and talking to too many people about it. His diary stated a report about one of the aliens found in the Roswell crash and how it looked like something from Hell. The diary also told of human body parts found in crashed UFOs piloted by greys. James was thrown out of a skyscraper by CIA agents before he could tell the story he wanted to tell before Congress and at press conference.

However, apart from very EARLY Earthly interaction from Vega and the Lyra realms, the dominant replaying MAJOR alien interaction on our planet for the last 100,000 years involves the Sirians, Pleideans, Orions, Zetas, Centaurians (since 15,000 BC only), and last but not least a race we have not yet covered .... the Nibirians- If you are not familiar with these other races please read Volume 3 of this series about interplanetary colonization's about the History of the Golden Ages and how there is no shortage of ancient writings to prove this story really happened.

Zacharia Sitchin has spent decades as an archeologist and historian in the Middle East, researching ancient writings from the Sumerian civilization into a 5-part paperback series documenting the Nibirian interaction on Earth in ancient times. If you want the truth please read this series. It is so-well documented it has been given great reviews in the Establishment news media, something Von Daniken never attained.

Sitchin reports the Nibrians are from an ancient 12th planet in our solar system called Nibiru, and that they landed on Earth in prehistoric times hundreds of thousands of years ago and mined the Earth for gold and other minerals, established a spaceport in what today is the Iraq-Iran area, and lived in a kind of idealistic society as a small colony. They returned when Earth was more populated and genetically interfered in our indigenous DNA to create a slave-race to work their mines, farms, and other enterprises in Sumeria, which was the so-called Cradle of Civilization in out-dated pre-1980s school history texts. Later on the Nibirians also used behind-the-scenes power-plays to manipulate the Egyptians and certain other empires along with the Sirians. They played gods too and played a heavy ruling hand in Babylonia, Persia, Mesoamerica, and other lands, using their advanced technology to make primitive peoples believe they were gods.

Enlil and Enki, two governors of Earth sent from Nibirn to rule Earth, were responsible for all this power and control. They gave the ancient Sumerians their architectural, agricultural, astronomical, and cultural training in exchange for labor and "gifts to the gods" in the form of a lot of mining, food, and material goods. Therefore the Nibirians themselves no longer had to physically work on Earth. The Nibirians disguised themselves as fish-humans, lion-humans, bird-humans, and other creatures to get the people to worship them as token gods, something that Moses violently opposed. Later the Pleiadeans who were involved in Egypt's 3rd Golden Age attempted to end the worship of the many Nibrian and Sirian gods in these lands with the one-god concept.

However, wars always resulted from these differences of belief systems, and the Sirians and Nibirians thrived on all the humans fighting each other INSTEAD OF THE GODS who were the REAL ENEMIES behind the scenes.

Sitchin tells of a huge orbiting something that brought many Nibirians to Earth from the Sirian sector of our galaxy 7 every 3,600 years, with the last round being around zero A.D. when Christ appeared. Every 3,600 years a major event occurred on Earth that was well-documented by ancient and modern historians. The Great Flood of religious referred to an attempt to destroy the slave races of humanity by the Nibirians because they have rebelled against their leaders gods) from Nibiru! Enlil and Enki were involved in a heated dispute over whether to destroy or preserve the slave races and this power struggle resulted in ancient wars. Sitchin believes that the orbit of the huge object indicated it was a planet that orbits in and out of our solar system and around our sun, yet is part of our system, every 3,600 years. However, was this huge object REALLY one of those titanic city-sized intergalactic mother ships the Pentagon says it has tracked and photographed? I was actually shown a photo of one of these ships by Sergeant Willard Wannall, formerly of Army Intelligence, who investigated UFOs. This object was miles long, silvery metallic, and crystal clear to the doubt some kind of a monster spaceship. Such an object has also reportedly been monitored entering our solar system in the late1980s heading right for Earth, and nobody knows what it really is all about! And Dr. Stanton Friedman, a famous nuclear physicists, swears his reason and research absolutely PROVES that the Martian moons are metallic, hollow, artificial satellites that have orbits, densities, and speeds IMPOSSIBLE by all known laws of physics! He adds that spectrograph analysis proves these moons are made of metal although they may be covered by a thin layer of soil. Was Nibiru such an object...and were the Nibirians really from one of the planets orbiting one of the two large stars of the Sirias binary system? After all, the primitive DOGON natives in Africa have all kinds of technical scientific mathematical facts about that star system left by ancient gods about data that modern scientists say they did not discover until the 1950s!

All kinds of reports indicate that the Sirias system harbors different races on different planets with different atmospheres orbiting 2 different stars that orbit around each other every 50 years like the DOGONS described. One is the ancestors of the Egyptians and that is what they looked like! Another is the gigantic humanoids or Nibirians, and another is the intelligent Aquarian Dolphin Race from the water-planet.

The Dolphin Race with its mermaids, mermen, porpoises, and whales were a positive spiritual interaction with Earth, while the Sirians and Nibirians were manipulative colonizers here to exploit human labor for their own materials and survival.

What were the tenth and eleventh planets? The one that exploded in a nuclear war located between Mars and Jupiter, Mardek(Maldek, Tinmet, Lucifer, etc.) and became asteroids was the 11th. The 12th is said to be the planet far beyond Pluto that certain astronomers swear they see every few years, sometimes called Planet X. Many alien contactees report they are also told of that planet. There is also a tiny planet in orbit between Saturn and Uranus called Chiron, which is considered a planet by some people and an orbiting asteroid by others depending on who you talk to .... it is allegedly a space base for colonizing aliens.

The Nibirians built many of those incredible ancient stone monuments, and are still active behind the scenes on Earth, according to several researchers. Barbara Hand Clow even claimed they found a way to incarnate in human bodies in 3600 BC and infiltrate our governments directly!

According to MATRIX, a thick rare complicated compilation of reported secret information from top secret underground military installations, a galactic catastrophe took place about 75 million years ago.

A 75 planet group of the Intergalactic Federation was involved in an interplanetary nuclear war called the Wall of Fire that devastated the Earth. About 50 million years ago Orion entities passed through a black hole portal near Arcturus from a point near Andromeda and entered our dimensional universe. They settled in the Lyran system. The Lyran wars erupted about 22 million years ago, and portions of the gravely fragmentized humans and humanoids settled in the Vega, Pleiades, and Hyades systems. About 208,000 years ago the evil Marcab Empire of interplanetary, conquest erupted, involving the Greys and their allies. Another 150,000 year old Lyran conflict took place. Implants were introduced in greys manipulation about120,000 years ago. About 100,000 years ago the Lyrans developed a race on the Lost Continent of Hyberborea(see Part One of The History of the Golden Ages). This society attained advanced technology.

My first conscious alien encounter come after midnight in Lahalna, Maui, when I was staying with an artist named Michael Odell. He traded me a free room for helping him make tikis to sell to tourists when I was 21.

Michael painted incredible cosmic master-pieces that he sold in galleries, and created machines that transformed music into moving color pattern pictures. He claimed he was guided and channeled by interdimensional extraterrestrials coming to help Earth called Morontia. I was a bit skeptical when he said they were in the house, until that night when I was suddenly awoken by intense vibrations throughout my mind and body. Huge surges of energy shot through me. I was now wide awake, and a being made out of brilliant light energy appeared in the room and gave me a telepathic message. It was that night that I decided to base Xian ideation on extraterrestrial messages. I still do not know for sure where the being come from or what happened, though there is no doubt, IT WAS NOT A DREAM! I was fully conscious .... and Michael said it was the Morontia!

In 1987 I used to drive my car to a remote wooded area of dense beachfront vegetation on the North Shore of Maul, windsurf, and then camp out all night. Sometimes I would sail under the Full Moon. If it rained I would make tents out of my sails. Yet one night a heavy downpour arrived before I could get ready. I locked myself in the car at the end of the dirt road and decided to sleep.

Sometime after midnight I was suddenly awoken by a tapping on my windshield. I woke up and looked around and saw a woman in the rain. I thought she would be very cold and wet, so I rolled down the window and invited her inside. I was amazed when this strikingly beautiful, smiling, Polynesian-appearing girl entered. She was absolutely beautiful and appeared to be in her 20s. Most remarkable was she showed no affects of the storm outside, almost like it didn't bother her. She sat next to me and spent a long time telling me all about the Pleideans and how it inter-acted with the ancient Hawaiians. I had done extensive research on the Pleiadean/Mu connection yet she gave me 90 percent plus information I had never heard of! It wasn't until years later when books like Bringers of the Dawn and Prism of Lyra were published that I heard a lot of the same type of information. So how did she know it? I felt an extremely peaceful, loving aura from this woman and her wisdom was incredible. After a long discussion, right before dawn, she smiled and said she had to depart. She gave me a hug and exited the car, and walked off into the rain and woods and disappeared. I never saw her again. Who was she?

Pleiadeans from the Alcyon System look, act, and think like she does, according to a book that come out years later by Barbara Hand Clowe (Messages from the Pleiades, Heart of Christos).

In 1994 mysterious glowing UFOs were reported by many locals near Wainapanapa, Maui, on several nights. One haole witness said one of them was bigger than a big mango tree, and he got incredibly close to it, just a few away, when it suddenly become invisible right before his eyes!

In 1993 hundreds of people reported seeing several UFOs flying over Maui. Scientists and military officials tried to dismiss this as a meteor shower scheduled that night. However, meteors fall fast and disintegrate, while some of these UFOs were cruising all across the sky and some were reported in formations. A woman and her kids near Ulapalakua, Maui, told a friend of mine she got within about 150 yards of one of the UFOs that night, and it was clearly a large mechanical machine!

An anonymous astronomer stationed at Haleakala observatory in 1994, reported he had a photograph of a huge mother ship type UFO hovering and stationed over the crater many miles high.

In 1994 the famous scientist Richard Hoagland came to Maui and brought slides, photos, and video footage of incredible ruins on the Moon and Mars from NASA files. I saw some of these blown up to movie theater screen size and they were mind-boggling.

I held several public UFO seminars and lectures on Maui in 1992 and 1993, and again in 1994, and several people come up after the meetings with their own reports of abductions, contacts, sightings, secret government activities and information, etc.

One man in one of the lecture audiences identified himself as a C.I.A. agent and said I had a lot of accurate information. In 1994 I spoke to a Maui man who said his entire family had been abducted by Greys yet returned safely. Another man at a lecture told of a secret underground military scientific station below Klhei that was connected to laser and star wars systems. He invited me to go inside for a tour, yet I declined being concerned about a possible abduction attempt or confinement.

That same year an elderly woman came to one of my lectures. She told of how the Illuminati was secretly moving their world center to New Zealand she had a high-ranking relative in the United Nations). She was aware of a lot of secret very dangerous covert governmental operations and UFO activity. She told me a Pleidean spacecraft had landed late at night somewhere around Malibu, California, and she witnessed a Pleiadean emerge from the craft and communicate with her mother.

In 1993 a Hawaiian activist in the Ohana to preserve and protect Kahoolawe Island, told me that Hawaiians camping out on that desolate island had seen UFOs.

We were informed by government contacts that the Greys have a base around that island does that explain why the Navy refused to let civilians land there since 1942 and now that the Hawaiians have reclaimed the island, it's access is still severely restricted?

Greys were reportedly seen in Kihei, Maui, by different witnesses in 1992-93. They entered the room of a friend of mine one night and scared her. There were also some renegade Greys trying to come over to our side of the galactic war who reportedly contacted a UFO meeting in Kihei.

One of the strangest reports ever on Maui occurred in 1975, when some surfers said they saw an alien creature emerge from the water near Olowalu, Maui. It was some kind of an aquatic humanoid these are occasionally reported from around the world). We have no further verification.

One of the most important discoveries in world history was made in 1947, and most people have never heard of it today because it was only in the newspapers for one day! That year two separate military pilots who were flying two separate aircraft on two separate missions, both saw the same incredible scene. Near the South Pole, where ice stretched to the horizon in every direction, the crews witnessed a huge opening in the ice cap where there was a dense green forest, clear lakes, and dirt instead of snow or ice. Ice cliffs thousands of feet high surrounded this warm oasis in the ice cap. One of the pilots, Commander Bunger, radioed that the air and water temperatures in the oasis were in the mid seventies: The research crew Landed a seaplane on one of the warm lakes.

On a separate flight the famous polar explorer Admiral Richard Byrd reported by radio that he had found a huge opening in the Antarctic ice and flown his plane down, and he had found and entered an opening in the ice that led to an underground city: The news about the warm dry oasis and many square miles of dry land leaked into the news media for one day before the government covered up further details, due to reported documentation that the underground city is a UFO base and source of sightings. According to Admiral Byrd's diary, which I have read an excerpt out of, Byrd and his crew were met by human-appearing residents who warned him to deliver a very important message to government leaders and to keep their existence top secret, because they did not want surface people invading with surface diseases, pollution, violence, crime, or conquest motives. The inner city representatives said that they had no diseases, pollution, crime, war, or most other surface vices and kept their civilization intact because it was isolated and secret from the surface races. They reportedly claimed to be descendents from Atlantean and Lemurians from ancient lost civilizations who had predicted the destruction of their civilizations and prepared years in advance by engineering air-conditioned underground cities to survive, and that they had not had a war for over 10,000 years of isolation. They also stated they were down there interacting with Earth-based extraterrestrials. Does not this sound hauntingly similar to what the U.S. government is doing today with its reported 70 or more underground cities built to survive nuclear war, earthquakes, tidal waves, and economic collapse on the surface, so the President, his cabinet, and military, political, industrial, and scientific leaders can survive?

The important message that Byrd was to deliver to the President was to firmly end all nuclear underground testing which they viewed as a threat to their network of ancient underground cities around the world, and their fear that surface nations might blow-up the planet we all shared.

I first heard about these reports in the early 1970s from Major Aho from Washington Saucer Intelligence, who was a former Army intelligence officer. Major Aho told me about this race reportedly called the Teros, and startled us by showing a clear NASA space program satellite photograph of a huge circular opening in the ice cap near the South Poll, that was taken by satellite ESSA--?. When researchers asked NASA to comment their reply was simply "no comment." They obviously could not explain off such glaring evidence- Scientists shown this photo were puzzled and alarmed. I also read about this discovery in a booklet from Mlichael X. Barton who wrote Venusian Secret Science and did reported research on this topic. I was also told about this discovery by several former agents of Amy and Naval intelligence agencies in separate conversations.

Similar prehistoric ancient underground cities reportedly exist below Maui, Mount Shasta, the Himalayas, the Andes, Brazil, and some other areas. A separate huge planetary capital underground city, built by negative aliens from Orion, reportedly exists below Iraq where behind scenes Middle East conflicts begin.

The underground city below Antarctica is said to be ultra modern with monorails, domes, spaceports, crystal buildings, electromagnetic land vehicles, conveyor belts, and a computerized automated society of robots. Surrounding the city are rich farmlands of giant fruits and vegetables, exotic animals, birds, and trees.

An ancient map of the world seen on TV documentaries, the Piri-Reis map, shows Antarctica with NO ICE and what may be the continent of Atlantis in the Atlantic Ocean. This very old map, said to have been copied from much older maps even then, shows mountain ranges near the South poll that were covered by ice and not even re-discovered until 1958!

Did the Atlantean and Lemurians build this city when there was no ice at the South Pole before the planet tilted on its axis? Are there, as Barton claims, races of pure Atlantean and Lemurians living inside our planet with extraterrestrials?

And according to reports from UFO contactees and military files, most of the planets and some of the moons in our solar system are inhabited by underground cities and bases protecting aliens from harsh atmospheres. Even Pluto, Mercury, and Titan have these civilizations.

If the U.S. government can build a huge underground survival city inside Mount Weather, West Virginia, in the 1960s, as exposed in the national news media, why couldn't ancient alien colonies do the sane? These cities are supposed to be connected to each other by a network of underground tunnels with subways in them. However, different conflicting races have separate networks. The Sirians and Lyrans allegedly have bases below Egypt, the Centaurians in the Maldive Islands, the Korendians in Massachusetts, the Koldasians in South Africa, the Zetas in New Mexico and Nevada, the Venusians in Brazil and Nevada and Tibet, the Orions in Iraq, etc. many researchers who went to the Himalayas wrote that the Llamas told of a huge underground city called Agartha where wise spiritual masters live, and another agarthi. These races reportedly isolated them from surface humanity to evolve spiritually with no outside interference. They secretly pass on spiritual advice and enlightenment to those "who are ready" on the surface.

Many publicized expeditions into these tunnel openings around the world never returned: During the late 19th century and early 20th century a few explorers of the ice caps left diaries stating they accidentally hiked into warm dry openings in the ice with vegetation near the north polar region, yet few believed their stories. Eskimos have legends about a warm dry land in the north where ancestors lived:

In 1964 a one-day one time news release stated a huge, underwater, metallic, cylindrical shaped object had been found on the floor of the North Atlantic. it was about 60 miles long and gave off strong energy fields that distorted navigational and electronic instruments. It was quickly covered-up.

In the scientific non-fiction section of the Library of Congress, Dan Cohen said he found books about these openings and underground races.

The military was reportedly warned they would be destroyed if they penetrated the underground areas and to keep civilians out by secrecy. There is no bad weather inside these underground civilizations and life is in peace and harmony with 10,000 years of no interference.

When Al Bender publicized the first exposure of the underground UFO bases in the Australian media, he was visited by three mysterious Men in Black who threatened him and silenced him from further details.

The 3 Men in Black have reportedly been seen by thousands of UFO witnesses all around the world since 1947, and they all report threats, intimidation, and often silencing. Some UFO witnesses disappeared after reporting UFO activity and Men in Black encounters. The Men in Black wear black suits, black 1930s FBI type hats, thick black sunglasses even at night), black shoes and socks, and have black hair and dark complexions. They always drive what looks and smells like brand new factory released black limos or Cadillac's. Sometimes they fly black helicopters with no numbers or insignias. They carry black briefcases. Who are the Men in Black?

Although they sometimes have shown CIA or Air Force identifications, both agencies deny they are affiliated. No Government. agency admits.

Even some air force officers and military agents reported they were harassed by men in black. When Ray Palmer published his UFO magazines in the 1940s he was never harassed until he published an issue about alien cities inside our planet. Somebody attacked the delivery truck full of magazines and ripped them all off, and the driver disappeared. The printing press was broken into and vandalized. Palmer was threatened by men in black.

In the 1970s many researchers considered John Keel the leading UFO writer and researcher in America. Keel reported many threatening phone calls with monotone voices, tapped lines, and Men in Black spying on his office. One day he saw one of their black limos parked out in front, and gave chase to it in his car around New York City. The black car outmaneuvered Keel into a narrow road through the woods, where it lost him.

The Men in Black reportedly speak in monotone with no facial expressions or emotions. One incident described them with a black dog that never barked. One witnessed described harassment by 3 women in black.

In ancient times 3 hooded men in black in black chariots harassed witnesses of strange lights in the sky. Keel did some historical re- search on this case. In the middle ages 3 knights in black Armour riding black horses threatened UFO witnesses. In the Renaissance era 3 caped hooded men in black robes in black carriages pulled by black horses harassed UFO witnesses. In all of these old cases UFO activity and Men in Black were accompanied by the outbreak of a great plague that killed millions of people. Old drawings and paintings from the Middle Ages and Renaissance clearly show aerial vehicles spraying the people or hovering overhead before the plague broke out, and one of these clear drawings shows what looks like a humanoid being spraying Germans with a tube device as the Black Plague broke out. A thick black mist or fog, lights or strange objects in the sky, and hooded black beings repeatly accompanied huge disease outbreaks.

Some researchers theorize this was an alien method of population control because a much smaller population is far easier to control and exploit, and all through history aliens have secretly started diseases and war incidents to reduce population...AIDS and their "gift of nuclear energy" the latest methods. Biblical versus also contain accounts of great disease related to angry gods or fallen angels that Sumerian tablets state were really extraterrestrial rulers wiping out people and rulers who rebelled from Enki and Enlil...the alien ambassadors from Nibiru. Enki, according to those tablets, Genetically engineered the human slave race in Sumeria with cross-breeding between indigenous apes and Nibirian aliens, and Enlil used weather control technology to engineer the Great Flood to drown them when they rebelled against their alien masters.

The Sumerian tablets also talk about people in black in these events. But the Nibirians, from another planet in our solar system, used their base on Mars to manipulate us too.

Some UFO researchers speculate the Men in Black are alien humans based On Sirius planet Darnat, the race ancient Egyptian writings state the Egyptians descended from themselves. One UFO abductee reported her abductors claimed to be from Sirius and they looked like dark complexioned humans. They told her she was a mere human who did not have the brains to understand how their ship was powered so don't even ask, and they regarded us like we regard livestock.

I was attacked by a man identifying himself as a French espionage agent, who tried to strangle me and said he was assigned to kill. He ripped-off my top secret Xian State Department international code book, which translated Xian documents and the Xian language and codes into 5 languages. I knew some martial arts, and some fast karate kicks loosened the grip from this huge, muscular, powerful man. I escaped to the San Francisco police station where the information officer informed me that attacker had recently been in jail and was dangerous.

That same week I had been establishing a new Xian international network in San Francisco in 1968, and was attacked by a gang of blacks at night who pulled a gun on me and threatened to kill. Although alone I had a bloody escape. It was dangerous to be a traveling agent of the State Department international that is) of the Xian Planetary Council (Exeren) trying to make contacts to set up local agents and centers for Xians(planetary citizens).

We showed allegiance to no governments except our own. It was the world planetary council of leaders who were in position because they did the most to help the Xians rather than power, money, or fame. I was a leader yet most of the Xian citizens didn't even know my name.

In 1969, on a secret assignment for South and Central America, I found myself in the middle of a Communist revolution in Guatemala. An army supported by Fidel Castro had invaded the country and was trying to over-throw the nationistic dictator, and 3 armies were giving each other heavy casualties fighting each other. I was traveling with the director of Xian International from Venezuela, Pancho Planachette. He was a triple-agent spy for 3 governments .... Venezuela, Mexico, and Xians Planetary Council. His former job had been assassinating enemies of the Venezuelan dictator and international espionage. (He had totally changed his consciousness after taking psychedelic mushrooms and LSD--25 at his mansion, the famous House of the Sun, near herto Vallarta. Like many others in the late sixties who had psychedelic experiences, he turned from violence and uptightness to peace, mellowness and the unity of humanity and had embarked, like Carlos in Mexico, on a spiritual quest. He realized that his James Bond lifestyle had been the result of national, racial, and religious boundaries that had divided up humanity into fighting factions, and was attracted to the ideation of Xian planetary citizenship with no national, racial, or religious barriers.

At the border we were met with armed guards who were unfriendly and uptight. Political maneuvering got us in the country, and we were off to the capital in a bus full of armed soldiers guarding us from the shooting revolutionaries. Once in Guatemala City, we checked into a hotel guarded by machine-gun toting soldiers, for right across the street the chief of police had been assassinated and there was blood all around.

The President of Guatemala had already been assassinated before we arrived, along with over 2,000 more dead bodies in the city streets. Would we be next? The Xian High Council taught emotional control and we were very calm. This was more like an exciting adventure. Why stay home and watch exciting adventure on TV when you could go out and do it for real? Live life to the fullest.

The enemy was attacking Americans, stealing their passports, and selling them for a thousand dollars each on the black market. I didn't want them to get my Planetary Passport from the Xian state department, which was worth execution by firing squad for being a subversive infiltrating revolutionary in a dictatorship attempting to set up the revolutionary- considered new Xian government!

All good points, but the question really revolves around the quantitative introspective approach to this conundrum which is summarized partially by the Quantum Cosmological Differentiation concept and the third law of Dynamic Responsiveness. The Quantum Cosmological Differentiation summarizes how the supposed conflict between early neolithic polytheist religious beliefs combined with the eventual evolution to a monotheistic one at a time preceding the scientific advances of the Morphological age of humanity could potentially cause confliction in the argument that there is a clear and single path to the conclusion that there is a resolution to the creator-endeavor paradox (A). The third law of Dynamic Responsiveness on the other hand argues that due to the existence of large objects with a mass greater than or equal to the mass of the star Sirius despite the existence of a black hole within the immediate orbit of the sun, then a force exists that would explain this science defying what would normally happen (B) within the orbital path of Sirius and the black whole. The third law of Dynamic Responsiveness is often used to explain why the Quantum Cosmological Differentiation paradox exists, however it does not explain why the laws (C) of one solve the paradox presented in the other since the given laws of both equations are completely contradicting and self defeating (D)....

To explain why these two can go together there is only one argument that can explain how these two theories (E) could co-exist in the same argument despite having contradictory laws. The thesis describing how Contradictory Laws and their co-existence is possible due to the existing explanations regarding other real world paradoxes (F) within the solar system that can be resolved down to a few basic principles and then reapplied to other paradoxes to explain their functionality. In the paradox described above the best, but not only, paradox that can be easily related (G) to the paradox posed in the quantum mystery that exists within the geographical coordination system in the north eastern hemisphere of Earth known officially as Area 7684, or as civilians refer to it, the Bermuda Triangle. This paradox isnt really a paradox according to common definition, however the logic and phenomena that is known about it can be used and applied to other paradoxes that the Pro has asked to be answered. What is known about the Paradox behind area 7684 revolves around sporadic magnetic field change, randomization of weather systems contrary to the long term climate that is in place within the region, the unusual manipulation and disruption of data transferred between satellites in geo-synchronized orbit and systematic reception stations on the ground. All of these phenomena deal with a force not yet understood but is also observed elsewhere in other common paradoxes that have been identified by the astrological community which have been found in the depths of the universe. This force can be used to answer the question posed by the Pro in round 1 along with a few other paradoxes that also exist. This force can be related back to the Quantum Cosmological Differentiation concept because these unusual forces can help explain the scientific paradox posed between the evolution of monotheistic ideologies and its confliction prior to the morphological advancement of science, and the original explanations for the natural conception of all things around us that could not be explained by early religious beliefs provided by clergy members of religious systems of the ground gods and sky gods. See the early beliefs about the origin of all matter were crude at first, and as time evolve so did the explanations for why things occurred even as scientific knowledge of how everything works slowly trickled into realization that became accepted by humanity. However in the period prior to the morphological age of science, religious belief held superiority over scientific explanation since scientific explanation was in its most basic form for an extended period of time. However when the morphological age arrived science began to quickly outpace what was commonly held belief and accepted knowledge of the origins of the world. These conflictions between deeply held belief and scientific explanation continued for years as science began to become more and more advanced and explanation and explanation held by religious clergy of a multitude of both monotheistic and polytheistic religious systems were debunked or proven contradictory to evidence (H). Now if you take this process and combine it with the existing paradoxes seen in multiple forms, and the explanation of the forces behind both of these that are not completely understood or remotely explainable at the atomic or chemical level, and you can now use those forces to answer the first part of the question given by the con in round one.

However this only PARTIALLY answers the question given by the Pro, for all my arguments up to this point have only been regarding the physical antidotes to the issues his question addresses. To answer the faith based confusion often brought on by the possibility of using the rules of a paradox to defeat a paradox in itself naturally raises questions that conflict with ones own personal beliefs. The faith based questions that may have arisen yourself can be answered by the idea that all that does exist at one time existed before but does not exist anymore, and what exists today is only a different version of what existed before. So to clarify any natural conflictions currently colliding between ones own faith and the scientific explanations can be solved by the fact that what once was, is no more, and that what is now, is based off of something that once was. This paradox can be summarized under the 14 principles of the Thadaeu Thompson Equation which states that 1- there is what exists, 2 - what exists around us is seen by us, 3 - what is seen by us is believed by us, 4 - what is believed by us must be understood by us for us to have peace with it, 5 - for something to be understood it must be theoretically be proven true, 6 - for something to be proven true its basics must be understood, 7 - if the basics cannot be understood but can be explained, it can be believed, 8 - if something is believed but then be proven otherwise, confusion can be inflicted, 9 - with confusion comes conflict, 10 - such conflict cannot be easily remedied, 11 - the natural laws of unexplained and complex logic behind paradoxes exist, 12 - these laws in their basic form can solve other paradoxes, 13 - these paradoxes that can be explained can solve previous conflicts, 14 - therefore these logical truths can solve conflicts between beliefs and contrary sciences. Therefore the question given by the Pro can actually be solved fairly quickly if you take several known sets of laws, theories, and concepts, use them to define some of the basic functions that exist within paradoxes, use what can be obtained from these basic functions and apply them to other naturally occurring paradoxes, and thus use these basic truths and basic functions to answer questions similar to the one that the pro has created this resolution to debate over.

So summarizing all my arguments to this point, I placed letters at strategic points in this argument where letters represent all the arguments I have brought up. Using the syllogism below I will condense my arguments down to the bare facts to illustrate the point i am making

If A then B
If B then C
If C then not D
If Not D then maybe F
If E the G
If G and A then D
Since D is real then so is H
H is real, therefore F is actually real despite D existing at the same time C does

And that is why Interplanetary space invaders exist.

Some people believe UFOS are craft from other planets. Others believe they are inter dimensional travelers. Still others believe that UFOs are figments of people's imaginations. But the real issue is do ufo(s)exist?

What is a UFO? This simply stands for Unidentified Flying Object. It is simply something in the air that we just don't have a clue as to what it really is. The general public automatically assumes UFOs are alien visitors. Makes for interesting programming such as "The X-FIles" but alien visitation is highly unlikely.

Personally, I believe people really see flying objects that they can not identify (UFOs) but there is absolutely no scientific evidence that these unidentified flying objects are spacecraft or visitors from another world. Taking in all of the eyewitness testimonies and the scientific evidence of UFOs (there is very little), I belive deception is at the heart of the UFO phenomenon. If deception is the source of UFOs then who is the one doing the deceiving?

John 8:44 states You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. Scripture says that Satan or the devil is liar and a deceiver. He doesn't want you to know God's truth so he will substitute believable fairy tales in place of it. I believe UFOs are of satanic origin.

The year 1947 began the UFO sighting craze. This was just one year before the most prophetically signifcant year ever took place. 1948 was the year that Israel became a nation which allowed the Jewish people to return to their homeland after almost 2,000 years being dispersed among the nations.

This is also the year the United Nations and the World Council of churhes formed as well as the invention of the transistor which is responsible for many advancements in technology. It was no accident that UFOs began appearing at this time. The nucleus for the fulfillment of End Time prophecy began in 1948.

The prophetic scriptures teach that Jesus is returning for his church-the people who have accepted him as Lord and Savior. These people will suddenly vanish into thin air because Jesus will have called them home. Millions of people will disappear and the multitude that is left behind will want to know what happened to their friends and family.

This is when Satan steps in. He will use a man (the antichrist) to explain to the world that the missing persons were abducted by aliens and taken to another planet or something similar. This is why we are seeing UFOs and hearing stories of "alien abductions". Satan is preparing the minds of the general population to believe and accept a lie so he can be worshiped.

Others believe that Satan will counterfeit the return of Christ by staging a mass landing of UFOs. The bottom line here again is deception.

Another aspect of this deception is that the UFO phenomenon has prepared the minds of the populace to be receptive to the idea of "evolution". They reason that civilizations on other worlds have become technologically advanced and are now visiting our world. The populace believes that but scientific evidence shows how unlikely that scenario is.

Conclusion: The UFO phenomenon is a latter day Satanic deception to deceive the world into accepting lies and ultimately the biggest lie of all: that the coming antichrist is God. Satan's earthly rule is soon coming to an end and he will not go down without a fight. It's interesting to note that NASA uses the public interest in life in outer space to obtain funding for their projects. NASA knows how unlikely it is to find life on a nearby planet.

The theory of "evolution" has become an accepted scientific fact when science clearly shows otherwise. For example, evolution believes that we are all improving genetically with each generation but science shows that the entire universe is in a state of decay. Evolution is a lie reinforced by the belief in UFOs.

Many people are familiar with the prophecies of Nostradamus, however, few are familiar with the works of his younger brother Pete. While Nostradamus is so often credited with the predictions of major travesties like the reign of Hitler or the Kennedy assassination, Pete"s prophecies, while stunningly accurate, are substantially less impressive as they accurately depict very mundane features of modern life.

The most common example academics typically point to is this quatrain: "The small Deborah fills the Danish with paste." Most recognize this as the foresight of a cr"me filled Little Debbie snack. However, there are dissenters, small groups believe that this quatrain refers to an early episode of "Everybody Loves Raymond" where Ray"s wife Deborah attempts to make a dessert. Still there is a handful of historians that believe this was a premonition referring to an invasion of Denmark led by the German General D. Borha, this makes sense because General Borha led an abnormally pale group of pasty white infantry, also, they glued all of the POW"s mouths shut with Elmer"s school paste.

Perhaps the most impressive of Pete"s foretelling comes from his work titled People will love Regis Philbin, and other predictions, from the future. in quatrains 4-9:

The boss rises to the dusk, but is without words
He will return in the dawn and rest with similar sentiments
Weary is the boss, weary and disinterested with himself
He will be in need of assistance.
The boss will be unable to ignite an inferno devoid of a flash
The weaponry will be employable despite the boss rollicking in a place without light.

This passage is particularly notable because Pete seems to author the first verse and chorus of "Dancing in the Dark" by Bruce Springsteen almost a half millennium before Springsteen popularized the song.

These are perhaps the most impressive of his predictions, but they are just the beginning of a seemingly limitless list of prognostications. For instance, quatrain 12 "The men of light red hue are named Floyd and harmonize as light erupts through the artificial sky," is almost certainly in reference to the popularity of laser light shows in planetariums set to a Pink Floyd soundtrack. Another hotly debated verse: "The four will be apprehended based on biblical law, former friends will turn on them, and they will be imprisoned." This was originally accepted as a prediction of the four man plot to assassinate Abraham Lincoln and other high ranking officials, the biblical law being "Thou Shalt Not Kill." However, most experts now agree that this was foretelling the finale episode of Seinfeld, where the four main characters are captured for breaking the "Good Samaritan" law and former characters from the show testify against them until they are thrown in jail.
Vote Pro for aliens

Are there Aliens out there? Do they play a part in our existence and if they do, will they ever really show themselves? Also, is it a possibility they are us from the future?

J.S. Thompson"s response to above questions, as follows:

Advanced beings, also known as aliens, do exist! The truth about aliens or advanced beings (defined by these names, simply" because they have developed advanced technology) which may be better defined as "other dimensional technology". With the exception of death, "advanced or other dimensional technology" is a secret kept from those of us who are on earth. Not surprisingly, death and our continued existence after we leave, is also a matter of advanced or divine technology which is the best kept secret of all time and for good reason. Our blindness which we experience while we are on the earth, serves or attempts to force us to use our God given ability to be logical. This ability if learned, serves to give us the strength to live within an immortal community thus allowing us to leave the cycle of life and death forever.

Societies cycle from primitive " to modern " to advanced societies. Unknown to modern societies such as the one we find ourselves in today, are the many modern and advanced societies that have existed in our past. The beings that are seen from time to time flying around in saucer shaped craft are advanced humans who have been around a very long time because in their time, they discovered and developed advanced technology (or "other dimensional technology"). That discovery and development of other dimensional technology included a primitive form of longevity. I use the word primitive to describe this technology because these beings are considered primitive by more advanced beings with even greater technology and as far we on earth are concerned, they are immortal.

These advanced being-aliens are not from the future. Time travel for them and all beings, for that matter, is impossible regardless of the technology that they possess. Even God cannot time travel! However, all past events are recorded and documented. Advanced, as well as divine computers, can predict the future depending on the technological advancement of the computer. This is done through statistical analysis and the more statistics a computer has" the more accurate about the future it can be. For example; to a computer that understands how the universe works" telling the future is the same thing as knowing what an assembly line will produce without actually seeing it work because you know what it does.

To an advanced being, their survival is one of self-righteousness in caring only for themselves vs. the righteous caring for all mankind to evolve. Therefore; they have developed their survival mechanism built on secrecy and deceit! Divine beings also keep their existence secret but for good reason. Divine beings want us to learn to figure out the secrets of God, the reason for the life and death cycle and our existence; however, not by giving us the answers to immortality and eternal community but by teaching us the answers. Divine beings seek our personal growth through the process of trying to teach us to learn to use logic (and not our thoughts, feelings or belief systems in place) which can only be developed through our experiences. In this way and in time" we become stronger and those capable of living in an eternal community. Advanced beings on the other hand, seek only their own survival and continued longevity.

In the past, advanced beings made their presence known to a greater extent than they do now because they are not as vulnerable when society on earth is primitive. Of course, their preference would be that we remain primitive all of the time if they had their way because a society that becomes a modern one with modern technology such as we have today" is a society that becomes a greater threat to them due to the fact that we are now closer to discovering what they have discovered" "advanced-other dimensional technology".

When we leave the planet, we become acutely aware that we are an advanced society and begin our work "out there" utilizing advanced technology to talk to someone on the earth in hope that we can guide them in the right direction. In this way over time, we evolve internally. You notice that I use the words "advanced technology when we leave the earth"; I need to be clear that there is a distinct difference between "us" out there who still remain in the divine design of the life and death cycle for our continued evolution and those who I describe as advanced beings that we see from time to time flying saucers. However, advanced beings or aliens have temporarily taken themselves out of the "life and death cycle". This is a big mistake hindering their individual evolution and until they understand the error of their choice in the decision to do so, before they finally make the decision to return to the cycle of life and death. This is a mistake we on earth will also make and repeat, once we discover "advanced or other dimensional technology" if we don"t learn the lesson or the reason and purpose for the "life and death cycle".

The difference is that when we die, we are under the authority of divine beings but most of us will not have evolved to the point that we are divine beings yet. Therefore, our learning continues out there in the way that the universal machine of evolution was designed to work. Divine beings continue to guide us out there until we too can become members of the same divine community. Advanced being aliens, those who became immortal through their own science will go through the same process as we do when we die and at some time in the future, advanced being aliens will inevitably die also. These beings either die an accidental death or they simply ask their computer to end their lives" thus, returning to the cycle of life and death again. When this happens, they arrive out there in the same manner that we do and they begin again.

"Do aliens exist"? Yes they do and all we have to do to see them is to look in the mirror (this statement should invoke many questions by any that read this).

"Will they ever show themselves"? No".not really! The earth exists to allow advanced beings the opportunity to begin again. Immortality is not easy! We have to learn by the challenges of our earth lives how to become strong enough to leave the cycle of life and death forever.

There are very strict boundaries with regard to how, when and why we make contact with these beings. There is a process but it is a very strict and exacting process. When contact is made in one form or another, it is still a matter of free choice and they do make mistakes.

We must use logic to figure this out; anything that is given to us detracts from that mission!

Best of luck on your journey and never stop asking questions as this is how we learn"

J.S. Thompson

I have written many articles that go into more depth about this subject and invite you to read them as follows:

Who are Advanced Beings" These we call Aliens

Differences between Divine Beings, Advanced Beings and Us

Advanced Being Aliens, our Brothers and Sisters of Past Advanced Societies

Advanced Being/Alien" Genetics (Parts I, II )

What is Truth?

The Bible Myths (Parts I, II, III, IV, V, VI )

About the Author...

J.S. Thompson is a retired senior government official with a graduate degree from the University of Texas. The subjects of his compositions are: Advanced and divine beings, aliens and UFOs, the physics of how the universal machine functions, advanced and divine technology, science and theory, the dynamics of a healthy economy and prudent government, as well as, all things mystical! His sincere intent and goal is "Universal Unity" and attempts with his writings" to inspire and to inject a philosophy which asks those that read them, to consider Eternal Life; not by primitive religion or beliefs but by God given logic that is inherent in each and every one of us.
Posted by Mirza 4 years ago
Ahmed, It is a known bug. You type text in rich format, then format to normal. The limit can be exceeded this way.
Posted by Ahmed.M 4 years ago
How did Con get to post that many characters, thats way over the limit. It says 36,747 from this character counter
Posted by bossyburrito 4 years ago
God damn it wrong account...
Posted by bossyburrito 4 years ago
Y am I loosin to the byach?
Posted by bossyburrito 4 years ago
"Pro's R2 is copied from attributed to user IzFerno10. It sounds scientific in small pieces, which is a characteristic of accomplished doubletalk."
I totally isn't IzFerno10 and copied that from Imabench...
Posted by vmpire321 4 years ago
"That same week I had been establishing a new Xian international network in San Francisco in 1968, and was attacked by a gang of blacks at night who pulled a gun on me and threatened to kill."

Posted by vmpire321 4 years ago
@ima i totally remember :O
Posted by vmpire321 4 years ago
@ima i totally remember :O
Posted by imabench 4 years ago
roy dont you remember? Pro's round 2 came from my debate I had with that guy who cant speak English.
Posted by RoyLatham 4 years ago
Kind of funny stuff.

Con had 36,748 characters in R1 alone. It is composite of material copied from various web sites. My favorite is "Seventy Civilizations from Other Planets" Making up a little drivel is not too difficult, but this is a gusher of megadrivel we simply must admire for it's grand scope.

Pro's R2 is copied from attributed to user IzFerno10. It sounds scientific in small pieces, which is a characteristic of accomplished doubletalk.

We don't need more of these.
Vote Placed by emospongebob527 4 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro actually put down valid arguments and refuted Con's. Con was putting down random factoids about possible extraterrestrial existence, and didn't attempt to refute Pro's arguments.
Vote Placed by vmpire321 4 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: I don't know who trolled who =/
Vote Placed by imabench 4 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con did not argue against the Quantum Cosmological Differentiation concept and the third law of Dynamic Responsiveness, also im pretty sure that first round post is a bit longer then 8000 characters
Vote Placed by RoyLatham 4 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: So how does one judge a fake debate of nonsense vs. nonsense? Con agreed with the resolution, so the resolution is affirmed. Was the point of this to give C one of the three debates needed for site voting privileges?