france9488
freakmaster2012

Interracial marriage is ok!

france9488

france9488

Pro

In some parts of the US this a hot topic. What is wrong with interracial relationships? I have heard every argument there is on why it is wrong and want to hear more. So if you you are brave enough to argue your opinion go ahead and do so. I am for it and want to debate this issue, I have been debating this issue constantly for the past 10 years. A lot of people may say well that's not an issue anymore but unfortunately you are wrong, it is. Case and point, the Cheerios commercial with the biracial little girl.
freakmaster2012

Con

It has been getting accepted in society for the last years more and more, but just because of that it doesn't mean that it's okay. It's more of a matter of personal election. But think about it this way.. My teacher said that you know if a decision is correct if you can wake up in the morning and say that it was right (what you did). Even so it depends on who you are. If you are a Christian you better not be a faggot, cause god said at the beginning he created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. Not Eve and Lauren. God was really specific in how people should have their babies. Can a guy and a guy have babies? No.
Leviticus 18:22 does not stutter when it says "you shall not lie with a man; as with a woman. It is abomination." God doesn't like it, so should we? God hates the sin but not the sinner I know, but you think someone is gonna have the favor of god, if god knows that they can control their sexual orientation but chose not to? NO!
Say if someone is an atheist, they still should not be gay cause it's still nasty. It's not even safe for the next generations, because then they have the example of mental ill people. They do not have the right state of mind if someone is gay. They should seek therapy since obviously someone was wrong with their childhood or prime or something.
france9488

Pro

1. Well I understand all that sir and I actually agree with you but let's stick to the topic Of Interracial marriage in our society. In a lot of well populated areas like south Florida, New York City, LA etc. it is getting more popular and accepted. But just because the media accepts it doesn't mean that the rest of America has accepted it. Just because the heavy populated areas have accepted it doesn't mean that rural parts of Indiana and Kentucky have accepted it. If it was accepted that 1st Cheerios commercial with the Biracial little would not have had to disable the comment section of their YouTube video.
2.You find a lot older parents will claim and say, "Oh I see nothing wrong with it!" But you ask them well would you let your children do it and literally WWIII just broke out and they say never will they let their child do it. You say that's crazy but large percentage of people believe like that.
3. Just because the interracial couple statistics are rising doesn't mean the approval statistics are rising. If it is being accepted more then why don't you see more commercials like that one?
freakmaster2012

Con

freakmaster2012 forfeited this round.
france9488

Pro

Well my opponent has forfeited the debate. I just wanted to hear someone else's view on this issue to try to convince me that this wasmore accepting, and it is becoming more accepting, but there's a whole lot more people that oppose than we think. My argument is that if it is accepting why have I had many arguments about this issue? Let the votes begin!
freakmaster2012

Con

freakmaster2012 forfeited this round.
Posted by RossM 2 years ago
RossM
Does Con know what an inter-racial relationship is? He only seems to be expressing his serious case of homophobia...
Vote Placed by Geogeer 2 years ago
Geogeer
france9488freakmaster2012Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited.