dara95
FlameofPrometheus

Intervention in Syria

dara95

Pro

I think that the UN has let to much people die at the hands of the murderous President Bashar al Assad. It is now time to throw China and Russia a side and to intervene with a No-Fly Zone. In any case the war that President Assad has created will reverberate the Middle East and an intervention will not do any worse than what has already happened.
FlameofPrometheus

Con

I presume this is an acceptance round so, I accept your challenge and will present my argument in the next round. My position is in direct contradiction with your previous argument. Thank you for presenting an interesting topic. I look forward to the next round of our debate.
dara95

Pro

dara95 forfeited this round.
FlameofPrometheus

Con

Daw thats sad. Im willing to try again sometime with a larger time limit
dara95

Pro

dara95 forfeited this round.
FlameofPrometheus

Con

Posted by TheOrator 4 years ago
TheOrator
Crap, I hate to see conceded rounds being tied and only wish I got here earlier. If this happens again, post it in the debate.org forum, I'm pretty sure they have a section for it there.
Posted by XimenBao 4 years ago
XimenBao
Ok, a few points you may want to consider and possible revise your resolution.

Perhaps picking a fight with Syria, Russia, and China is too difficult a resolution. Maybe cast the resolution in terms of what the UN, including Russia and China should do.

Secondly, are you aware that Syria is currently using tanks and artillery rather than air power for the majority of its actions against the rebels? You might consider a better plan of action than a no-fly zone.