HistoryasIS
ChristianM

Invisablilty

Started: 7/9/2009 Category: Technology

HistoryasIS

Con

From watching That impossible, is The world ready for The Technology of Invisibility?

You must be pro for it to debate me
ChristianM

Pro

Please further explain the resolution and start your argument. I look
HistoryasIS

Con

One reason I be against it because even if it can be use for great Things, what if it fallen in the wrong hands?
It can help our army but what if it fallen in enemy nations hands? This new Technology can make things look invisible from close range and that scares me a little because what if a criminal Get Ones? It can make terrorism more easy against Innocent people etc.... I think it can increase street crime because you can get about anything on black market.

This Technology can make people even fear to walk out side or even go to stores in the dark alone Because The lost of light only increases The Illusion of invisibility. What if someone gets stab or mug?,your not going to see who did it if it was in the dark, you might get a glimpse of there eyes but that about all.

All These things I have brought up have been brought up from different scientist on The show That Impossible saying These things can happen and The use for it for evil is very possible.

What if almost every nation gets One?, we would be playing a game of mark o and polo in war.

I end for Now
ChristianM

Pro

ChristianM forfeited this round.
HistoryasIS

Con

HistoryasIS forfeited this round.
ChristianM

Pro

ChristianM forfeited this round.
HistoryasIS

Con

HistoryasIS forfeited this round.
ChristianM

Pro

ChristianM forfeited this round.
HistoryasIS

Con

HistoryasIS forfeited this round.
ChristianM

Pro

ChristianM forfeited this round.
Posted by m93samman 6 years ago
m93samman
fail. again. every time i read this
Posted by ChristianM 6 years ago
ChristianM
Ha "1 Year ago"
Posted by m93samman 6 years ago
m93samman
epic fail
Posted by rougeagent21 7 years ago
rougeagent21
Fail
Posted by mongeese 7 years ago
mongeese
This debate is just sad.
Posted by HistoryasIS 7 years ago
HistoryasIS
Oh sorry if my Post hurt your lung just send me the doctor bill ok?
Posted by HistoryasIS 7 years ago
HistoryasIS
laugh all your want but If caught the show That Impossible even they agree it can be use for evil.

Also to note the idea of being mug in the dark did not come from my self but I was quoting somone from the show.
Posted by ChristianM 7 years ago
ChristianM
Off the record and should not be considered in judging, was the fact that I laughed absolutely horribly whil reading your argument and tore my lung lining. Therefore, i will type this in my hospital room tonight. Which is.....about 7:00 EST. True story.
Posted by HistoryasIS 7 years ago
HistoryasIS
Geo Yep I believe in the easter bunny and tooth fairy because they come to my house all the time for a good at back rib cook out
Posted by GeoLaureate8 7 years ago
GeoLaureate8
A Christian who is against invisibility? I thought they believe in a lot of invisible things.