Iphone is the worst phone

Started: 9/23/2013 Category: Technology

Iphone is not a good phone,but it is the worst phone ever. It is priced so high, but the features and specs are very very low.

I accept this debate, however, I will not use this first round to clarify some things that you have said.

"Definition of PHONE

: a speech sound considered as a physical event without regard to its place in the sound system of a languag"

However, I assume that you are talking about cellular phones, so we will debate about that, unless Pro says otherwise.

Also, you have said it is the Worst Phone Ever, which I find doubtfull, as MANY would agree there are phones worse than the Iphone.

The iphone has many lower downgrades that are not that expensive, which makes your expensive argument invalid.

Dear shadow4155 kindly get the hell out of my debates ,

do you think you are son of shakespeare? always finding mistakes in topics itself. Get lost!

Just get my topic that iphone is worst mobile phone. Dont go on giving definition for every word.
if this is okay with you then we can go on debate, if not Get the hell out of my debates...................

Shadow4155 forfeited this round.

mourishwaran forfeited this round.

Shadow4155 forfeited this round.
Posted by GodChoosesLife 3 years ago
I like the headline for the topic!
Posted by Chrysippus 3 years ago

"Do you think you are son of shakespeare?" has to be one of the most original insults I have seen here on DDO. It combines pithy offensiveness with a sort of garbled illiteracy to makes something new and charmless.

I believe the vote is obvious here. Conduct obviously to Con. "Get the hell out of my debate" would lose that point instantly; throwing the debate is only the icing on the cake.

Arguments to Con, for actually having made any.

Sources to Con, for actually having any.

Spelling and grammar to Con.
Vote Placed by Chrysippus 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: RFD in comment.