AlmaKhabulova
kajay88

Iphone or Samsung?Or does not matter...

Started: 8/31/2012 Category: Technology

AlmaKhabulova

Pro

Hey everyone!Today,I'm going to create a really useful for this time a theme for debate.Nowadays,people have a wide range of gadgets,which are considered not only as essentials,in addition,it's kind of challenge among teenagers now.Two giant companies,which has a huge popularity,are going to accept a verdict about plagiarism of new ideas.By the way,Apple-is a victim,whereas,samsung-is just a "Swagger Jagger".I agree that this both companies are really succeeded in this time,but I exactly agree with this statement about plagiarism.Everyone is able to find obvious similarities between for example:Iphone 4s and Galaxy S2...What about new Galaxy S3 and Iphone 5,it is impossible to discuss.However,in recent days there are many people,who are looking forward to Iphone 5.So,after publication,there will a lot of video views about resemblances in Youtube.I'm the user of Iphone 4s.I fond of being a user of Steve's baby:)For me,it's kind of mobile legend and the latest great exploration.Samsung-is a good too,also it has a low price.But not for me...
AlmaKhabulova

Pro

Oh,You shouldn't compare 4s and S3...Actually,Iphone 4s is the must have of 2011y...Please don't compare it.It isn't fairly.I totally disagree with u,cuz as u know I said that 4s and S2 were created at the same time,and I know 4s has more advantages in common...Not only with siri,but the quality of touch screen too)S3 is designed as a respond to new Iphone 5...Appstore also suggests a lot of applications,which are trendy in the world(FE:instagram)...Whereas Samsung company doesn't think about how to make people to follow and downland their new appls...Even they need in commercial,when Iphone is just a brand,which proves your knowledge in modern technology...
kajay88

Con

kajay88 forfeited this round.
AlmaKhabulova

Pro

AlmaKhabulova forfeited this round.
kajay88

Con

kajay88 forfeited this round.
AlmaKhabulova

Pro

AlmaKhabulova forfeited this round.
kajay88

Con

kajay88 forfeited this round.
AlmaKhabulova

Pro

AlmaKhabulova forfeited this round.
kajay88

Con

kajay88 forfeited this round.
Posted by AlmaKhabulova 4 years ago
AlmaKhabulova
Yeah,I agree with u...actually,to start a debate is quite difficult...and I'm ready to debate with someone,who thinks about this...What's your opinion about plagiarism between Apple and Samsung?Do you agree or not?May be you think in another way...
Posted by imabench 4 years ago
imabench
This belongs in the forums since its not an actual debate