Deebo
drewster

Iron Man (any suit) can defeat Batman (any suit)

Deebo

Pro

Iron Man is very similar to Batman, but unlike Batman, Iron Man creates suits to fight his enemies and will even fight many of his enemies without his own armor.
drewster

Con

I'd like to stand opposed to the resolution and say that Batman could beat Iron man. I will list some reasons why,

Batman actually has made a suit like the Iron Man suit, but more powerful. A suit that gave him the powers of superman. http://static.comicvine.com...

He also has a suit that could go toe to toe with the hulkbuster suit.
http://moarpowah.com...

I would also like to say Batman is more intelligent than Tony Stark. Tony Stark is the fifth smartest human (excluding godlike entities and people made smart by outside influence) in the Marvel Universe. (Behind Dr. Doom, Reed Richards, Hank Pym, and Bruce Banner) While Batman is the 3rd smartest human being in the DC Universe (Behind Lex Luthor, and Ray Palmer) So Bruce Wayne obviously outclasses Tony Stark in this area.

And of course Batman is a much better fighter than Tony Stark. If my opponent chooses to challenge this claim, I'll be happy to defend it.

Also, I would say that Batman has fought and beaten more powerful people than Iron man. Batman has beaten Ra's Al Ghul, Darkseid (widely regarded as the most powerful villain in the DCU), and Superman. Who has Iron man, on his own, beat that could stand on the same level as darkseid??

It is for all these reasons that I think that Batman would totally PWN Iron Man.
Deebo

Pro

Deebo forfeited this round.
drewster

Con

Awh! Sad to see you forfeit, I was looking forward to this!
Deebo

Pro

Deebo forfeited this round.
drewster

Con

drewster forfeited this round.
Deebo

Pro

Deebo forfeited this round.
drewster

Con

drewster forfeited this round.
Deebo

Pro

Deebo forfeited this round.
drewster

Con

drewster forfeited this round.