bhargavtata
joshuar1996

Iron Man is better than The Dark Knight

bhargavtata has forfeited round #2.
Started: 7/18/2016 Category: Movies

bhargavtata

Pro

It is in my humble opinion that the film Iron Man is better than The Dark Knight. I know many will disagree, but I have created this debate to discuss why my opinion is the way it is. There is no doubt that people will call me a fanboy, but I have what I believe are legitimate reasons for why Iron Man is superior film. Is there anyone interested in challenging me?
joshuar1996

Con

hey , I'll accept your challenge .

Well I like Iron Man but everyone knows his identity and who he is and also where he lives!

I give you that Iron man/ Tony Stark does have a sense of humor and has more humanity than batman/bruce wayne but he didn't experience his parents murder. But batman would sacrifice his life even if people don't know who he is. Batman doesn't care about his life because once he puts that mask everything he does is altruistic . Iron man does his job expecting something good to happen or his life to be safe.

They both have a pretty serious personality but tony stark sometimes makes the most worst things funny.

Batman is better because he is a human being who understand that life isn't about receiving but to give to people. He does what he does knowing he'll die or get serious injured but loves doing it because he gets happiness in making his city a better place. Also while iron man has to be controlled by the government because the team he has gods and super soldiers and he is in a team he has no control over and destroys acres of land to just arrest one guy, ; batman doesn't he does his own thing in the darkness with the most minimal destruction and interferes with cops, and he doesn't give up his morals and ideals.
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS 10 months ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS
why is this even a debate, its more like an opinion competition in here
Posted by dominic4298 10 months ago
dominic4298
Captain America> Iron Man> Dark Knight