mya.kindle
Dreogan

Is 1.8 better than 1.9 for Minecraft for PC?

Started: 4/1/2016 Category: Games

mya.kindle

Pro

I AM ON THE SIDE OF 1.8 RATHER THAN 1.9
I like 1.8 more than 1.9. I feel like the new update has changed Minecraft ALOT. For example, the thing in both hands, is unnecessary. There are too many advantages in PVP now. It wasn't meant to be easy. There is no need for different kinds of arrows because we can just make an enchanted bow if we really wanted one. It is going to give unfair advantages on Multiplayer Servers for the people who still have 1.8. Not all server makers know how to fix that issue. The shield makes all PVP unfair. In one of my favorite games, Bridges on Mineplex, you can be a beserker and use an axe as a weapon. Well, you don't get a shield with an axe, which defeats the whole purpose of that kit. Personally, I think Minecraft should stop with crazy updates that will affect other users in a bad way.
Dreogan

Con

Minecraft is a constantly evolving game that would quickly stagnate without more content being added. Sure, PvP may not be entirely balanced, but Minecraft has always been about giving you the tools to make your own content. That's the beauty of the game; there is no "You must do this, you have to build a farm, you have to PvP."

I personally believe new weapons/armor/equipment is good for this game, considering PvP for most of Minecraft is about who has better latency/ping and spamming clicks. I feel like it adds more tactical value now, since there is now more to it than rapidly clicking.
mya.kindle

Pro

mya.kindle forfeited this round.
Dreogan

Con

Dreogan forfeited this round.
mya.kindle

Pro

mya.kindle forfeited this round.
Dreogan

Con

Dreogan forfeited this round.