CurryMonster
A341

Is A College Education Worth It In The Long Run

CurryMonster

Con

I wish for this to be a serious debate. If you cannot comply with my rules or commit to this debate, kindly do not accept. Here are some rules I'd like to set for a proper debate:

1. Proper spelling and grammar should be used at all time.
2. All sources, if any, must be cited.
-Consider using [ ] and numbers to cite a source and place that at the bottom (if you're not entirely sure how to cite)
3. Take this debate seriously but do have fun with it. :)

I will set the definitions as the ones below, to provide as little advantage as can be given, to either side.

Definitions:

College Degree: "An academic degree is a college or university diploma, often associated with a title and sometimes associated with an academic position, which is usually awarded in recognition of the recipient having either satisfactorily completed a prescribed course of study or having conducted a scholarly endeavor deemed worthy of his or her admission to the degree." [1]

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org...

First Round will merely be for Acceptance.
A341

Pro

CurryMonster

Con

CurryMonster forfeited this round.
A341

Pro

A341 forfeited this round.
CurryMonster

Con

CurryMonster forfeited this round.
A341

Pro

A341 forfeited this round.
Posted by CurryMonster 3 years ago
CurryMonster
I guess I worded that rule incorrectly, a mistake on my part.
Posted by CurryMonster 3 years ago
CurryMonster
Ah my mistake, but that doesn't entirely mean that I lose. I said it "should" be used, in the sense that, typos and spelling errors may occur, but overall should be kept in mind while debating this topic. On a lighter note, thanks for accepting!
Posted by Carthage 3 years ago
Carthage
"1. Proper spelling and grammar should be used at all time." That rule contradicts itself. (times, not time), therefore, you lose.
Posted by Carthage 3 years ago
Carthage