Squirrelnuts57
frostyclaw

Is Abortion Okay

Squirrelnuts57

Squirrelnuts57

Con

I believe that abortion should not be committed for multiple reasons. So many people have been debating over this for several years now and I want to know what some people think about it and why. I do not see why so many people can agree with babies dying before they have had a chance in the world and I hope that others agree. If you had sex, and then got pregnant, it's not the baby's fault. Please tell me why it is alright to kill the child off before it's ever got the chance to see the light of day.
frostyclaw

Pro

Okay Con, let's see if I can explain to you why abortion is okay in some circumstances. Abortion is okay when the mother must get one to insure her survival. My uncle, who is a doctor told me that some mother's just cannot give birth without dying. In these cases, she is given a choice of an abortion or not. Sometimes she survives, sometimes not.
Squirrelnuts57

Con

This and the case of which a rape is committed bringing the pregnancy of a baby, is hard to debate over. I still think that abortion should be frowned upon. If abortion is okay to you, that would mean that murder is okay to you. The murder of a child or adult is no better than the killing of a baby who has yet to be born. Also you state that it is okay if the mother is going to die, but she can survive if she aborts the baby. There are two reasons of which cause me to disagree with that. First, the reason that most mothers are near death during labor are because of blood loss during the birth. Even while pregnant the mother may die due to a faulty abortion. I'm afraid your uncle gave you some questionable information. Second, if killing a baby that is near-birth to save a mother's life is okay, wouldn't it be okay to kill a young child or teenager to save the mother's life in this case?
frostyclaw

Pro

frostyclaw forfeited this round.
Squirrelnuts57

Con

My opponent has forfeited the past round. I assume they will forfeit again. Vote for me!!!!
frostyclaw

Pro

frostyclaw forfeited this round.
Squirrelnuts57

Con

Again my opponent has forfeited. Sad. I predict that they will not post an argument again. So, since I actually post, when it comes time, you should vote for me!!!!
frostyclaw

Pro

frostyclaw forfeited this round.
Posted by Squirrelnuts57 2 years ago
Squirrelnuts57
As you can see, my opponent is probable to forfeit the round. Although this is just a prediction, it is probable. Vote for me on this debate and my other abortion debate.
Posted by MLG_Pingu 2 years ago
MLG_Pingu
I totally agree with you. I actually won a debate on why it should be illegal, so I'm cheering you on!
Vote Placed by Tweka 2 years ago
Tweka
Squirrelnuts57frostyclawTied
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
Squirrelnuts57frostyclawTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture