knowuh
cookiez4lllife

Is Alyssa A SisgenderScrub

knowuh has forfeited round #2.

knowuh

Pro

Is the smaller Alyssa in the school which will remain disclosed a sisgender scrub?
cookiez4lllife

Con

I do not know Alyssa, as I do not go to the disclosed school. So I cannot say if she is a scrub or not. What I can say, though, is that she is not a sisgender. The prefix "sis" usually refers to either femininity or weakness. The root word "gender" is an indication if you are male, female, or other. So being female-gendered may make sense (Assuming Alyssa is female), but the question asks if she is a sisgender. So that would mean she is either a female female or a cowardly female. She may be the latter, but it is impossible to be a female female.