xxjade031xx
F22Raptor

Is Ariana Grande successful?

Started: 5/22/2014 Category: Music

xxjade031xx

Pro

I believe that Ariana Grande is a successful singer in the music industry. Aside from the top of the charts, you could clearly see that she is a talented woman in music. Her voice is incredible and strong.
F22Raptor

Con

Hello, I will debate against you on the negating side of the argument.
While I do agree that Grande is talented in music with an incredible and strong voice, that does not automatically classify her as a successful singer in the music industry. For example, many of my friends in choir have beautiful voices with powerful falsettos but they would not be considered successful in the music industry. The definition of successful is "accomplishing an aim or purpose". Grande's aim in the music career is to win awards in the music industry because that is what makes the distinction between a successful and a non-successful singer in the music industry. 15 of Grande's songs won awards in 15 contests, but have lost 22+ awards in competition, therefore giving her a success rate of less than or equal to 31.81%. Singers who have a success rate of over 50% would be considered successful in the music industry. Therefore, while I believe she has an outstanding voice, I stand strongly against the idea that Ariana Grande is a successful singer in the music industry.
xxjade031xx

Pro

xxjade031xx forfeited this round.
F22Raptor

Con

F22Raptor forfeited this round.
xxjade031xx

Pro

xxjade031xx forfeited this round.
F22Raptor

Con

F22Raptor forfeited this round.
xxjade031xx

Pro

xxjade031xx forfeited this round.
F22Raptor

Con

F22Raptor forfeited this round.
xxjade031xx

Pro

xxjade031xx forfeited this round.
F22Raptor

Con

F22Raptor forfeited this round.