GustafKarlsson
Undyne27

Is BLM a terrorist organization?

Undyne27 has forfeited round #1.

GustafKarlsson

Pro

Is Black Lives Matter a terrorist organization and should they be considered as such? I mean, hear me out:

A terrorist organization can be defined, according to LAW, as a group that carries out "acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State".intended to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; influence the policy of a government by INTIMIDATION; or"affect the conduct of a government by mass DESTRUCTION, ASSASSINATION, or kidnapping."

Is this not BLM??? Their riots and inflammatory rhetoric do EXACTLY this while not really advancing ANY concrete goals. And as we've seen already, their hateful words (especially towards police) gets our police officers KILLED -- just look at that time in Dallas with the BLM sniper! BLM says they don't want that to happen but it's NOT hard to see that their goal is to get law enforcement killed. It's like they want a lawless society and I don't get it. The police keeps us SAFE!

The MAINSTREAM media presents this antagonistic group in a positive light and I don't like it when they're out on the streets blocking traffic and inciting violence. They are a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION and they need to be considered as such,

I also think Mr. Trump will be a BIG law-and-order president and hopefully during his presidency he can stop with the beating around the bush and CALL THEM OUT for what they are.

Any thoughts? This is the first time I've used this site