Maxxifide
toamatt26

Is Battlefield 4 Better Than Call Of Duty Ghost

toamatt26
Started: 12/12/2013 Category: Games

Maxxifide

Pro

Battlefield 4:
I have always thought that Call Of Duty is a better game. Black Ops 2 was one of the best games for me. I thought Battlefield 3 was hard and I often RAGED because I could not kill anyone. When I bought the Xbox One I also bought Battlefield 4. This game is so nice WHEN IT WORKS! It crashes every other round on conquest. The guns and bullet drop is very realistic. The damage that you can do with nades, rpg, etc. is amazing. The pros for Battlefield 4 is: 1. You can get into vehicles, 2. You can take down building, 3. 64 player servers. The cons are: 1. IT CRASHES ALL THE TIME! 2. Many guns are op. (over powered)

Call Of Duty Ghost:
This game looks the same as Black Ops 2. You cannot have the freedoms that you have in Battlefield 4. The game has been going on to long and the DOGS are too hard to knife and WAY WAY OP! (Over Powered) Though the game doesn't crash, it feels that they have not made it better at all. Also it seems that Call Of Duty Ghost is only made for 12 year olds that think it is cool to be douche bags.

Over all I believe that Battlefield 4 is better and will be even better when they fix all of the crashes
toamatt26

Con

Maxxifide

Pro

Battlefield 4:

Call Of Duty Ghost:

toamatt26

Con

(The video tags along with one of my arguments in the middle of the writing)
Before stating my argument, I shall attack my opponent's

"I have always thought that Call Of Duty is a better game. Black Ops 2 was one of the best games for me"

My opponent is helping my case, by saying that Black Ops 2 was one of the best games for him.

"Call Of Duty Ghost: This game ... the same as Black Ops 2.

My opponent previously mentioned that Black Ops 2 was the "best game for me" and if CoD Ghosts is the same as Black Ops 2, then CoD must be the best game for him. In that case, CoD Ghosts is better than Battlefield 4

" I thought Battlefield 3 was hard and I often RAGED because I could not kill anyone."

If Battlefield 3 was so hard as to not being able to kill someone, then BF4 would not be much better.
"The guns ... [are] very realistic"

Well this picture, shows that CoD Ghosts is pretty realistic itself.

"When I bought the Xbox One I also bought Battlefield 4. This game is so nice WHEN IT WORKS!"

My opponent states it is nice "WHEN IT WORKS!" implying that it frequently does not work.

" It crashes every other round..."

Pro explains that BF4 crashes every other round. Would a good game, a game better than CoD Ghosts, crash every other round?

"IT CRASHES ALL THE TIME!"

My opponent revised his or her original statement by now saying that it "CRASHES ALL THE TIME" from his or her previous statement "It crashes every other round"

"Many guns are op"

If many guns are Op in BF4, how would the game be better than Call of Duty Ghosts? In this case, a game like CoD Ghosts would get horrible ratings, In a survey taken about 28 gaming companies and magazines, only one rating was negative, while 19 of them were positive and only 8 were mixed. On the survey, Hardcore Gamer Magazine, who gave CoD Ghosts a 90/100, stated "... there’s enough content in multiplayer to keep gamers busy for hundreds of hours..."

"The game has been going on to[o] long"

Isn't it a good thing that a game is lasting, what my opponent considers, a long time.

"DOGS are too hard to knife and WAY WAY OP!"

Well for starters, that is an opinion. Secondly, the video above shows someone going on a knife spree. He knives many humans in a small amount of time, and according to scientific studies humans have much more flesh and therefore are in fact harder to "knife." If a human can be easily knifed, then so can a dog.

"Also it seems that Call Of Duty Ghost is only made for 12 year olds "

Also it seems that, shows no factual evidence. Call of Duty Ghosts is a rated M (for mature) game, and the store owners only allow the buyers to be 17 or older. The customer must show is or her drivers lisence, and a 12 year old would probably not be in possession of one.

"12 year olds that think it is cool to be douche bags."

Once again, opinion. Not all 12 year olds "think it is cool to be douche bags" so therefore, it is once again a faulty statement

"Over all I believe that Battlefield 4 is better and will be even better when they fix all of the crashes"

Pro said his statement in the future tense: when they fix all the crashes. This shows that he does not believe that Battlefield 4 is better.

Sumarry
My opponent failed to state more than 3 sentances that would support his or her arguments. I hope he or she would write a decent statement next round.

[1] http://www.metacritic.com...
[2] http://www.vg247.com...; (Picture)
Maxxifide

Pro

First, I said that Black Ops 2 was good for me because it was easy and Battlefield 3 was hard. Battlefield 4 is much better because you can do more things and not run around with a shot gun and own every one. Dice and EA are working on fixing the game. Check out this link https://www.youtube.com...
toamatt26

Con

"First, I said that Black Ops 2 was good for me because it was easy and Battlefield 3 was hard"

Thats exactly what I refuted.
:
"Battlefield 4 is much better because you can do more things and not run around with a shot gun and own every one"

I'm inferring that by this, my opponent means that the only thing you can do in CoD ghosts is run around with shotgun and "own every one." That, is a very false statement, and I believe I don't even need to go on about how it is false.

"Dice and EA are working on fixing the game. Check out this link"

That is assuming that the game is not good at the moment, because if it was it would not need fixing.

Opponent, please state a legitimate response next round. Thank you.
Maxxifide

Pro

GO screw your self. Why cant a person just say what they think with out some douche bag like you getting in the way
toamatt26

Con

"GO screw your self"

This imperative sentence is ambiguous and some forms of the sentence can not be demonstrated. This shows no relevance to the debate.

"Why cant a person just say what they think"

I stated what I thought was better, which is Call of Duty ghosts.

"with out"

*without

"some douche bag like you"

Douche bag - a small syringe having detachable nozzles for fluid injections, used chiefly for vaginal lavage and for enemas. [1]
With this definition said, I am not in fact a douche bag.

"getting in the way"

My opponent failed to explain what I was "getting in the way" of.

Throughout this debate, my opponent failed to state one sentence that would support his argument. Since he stated arguments against himself, there is no need for me to provide any more evidence. Thank you opponent.

Vote Con.

[1] http://dictionary.reference.com...
Vote Placed by NIGHTMARE 3 years ago
NIGHTMARE
Maxxifidetoamatt26Tied
Reasons for voting decision:
Vote Placed by debatinghoe123 3 years ago
debatinghoe123
Maxxifidetoamatt26Tied
Reasons for voting decision: This was not a debate. But I like the picture :)