Crash01
piefav

Is Call of Duty better than Halo

Started: 1/28/2015 Category: Games

Crash01

Pro

I think that Call of Duty is better because it is more realistic than Halo. My Dad is in the Army as a parachutist and, therefore I know what war is like. I think that, in a way, Call of Duty is what we need to show children what war is like.
piefav

Con

This seems like it will be.....interesting. I won't actually debate until the next round, but for now, let me just say that just because your dad was in the army, doesn't know that you know what war was like.....
Crash01

Pro

Without the aliens, Halo is just like Call of Duty. The only benefit of Halo is the high tech guns and equipment. Even then, the game graphics suck. True the graphics are getting pretty crappy in Call of Duty, but that was in Advanced Warfare. Some of the Halo games don't even have excuses for the making. The makers were just bored of sitting their like idiots so they decided to attempt to make better games to continue the Halo story. All of Call of Duty's earlier games were about real wars. What is Halo about? Halo centers on an interstellar war between humanity and a theocratic alliance of aliens known as the Covenant. What's so fun in that???
piefav

Con

I'm tied up with things right now, and have enough debates, I have to quit this debate. I hope to debate in the future. Don't vote!
Crash01

Pro

Crash01 forfeited this round.
Posted by DraftyBasilisk 2 years ago
DraftyBasilisk
Your argument is that Call of Duty is more realistic therefore it is better... It wouldn't be better to people who find realism boring and restrictive. If I was to say the complete opposite to you and say 'Halo is better because it is less realistic and more imaginative' then it would be a successful counter to your argument. Why? Because both are opinion and not fact, therefore not valid arguments against the other.
Posted by m8 2 years ago
m8
Your dad is a parachutist so you know what war is like. Marvellous. My grandfather was an army mailman in Japan after World War II, so I know what delivering mail in foreign countries is like.

My father was a pharmacist. I know what filling prescriptions is like.

A friend of a friend's ex's step-cousin's dog's old owner's sister's lover's (with whom she was in an affair during her seventh marriage) brother was a nuclear engineer, so I know what nuclear engineering is like.
Posted by Mister_Man 2 years ago
Mister_Man
I would accept this but I've been crammed with work. If you ever want to debate this again in the future if someone accepts within the next couple days, I'd be happy to accept then!