Nope_Noperson
frankfurter50

Is Canada a Hologram?

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Updated: 5 months ago Status: Voting Period

Nope_Noperson

Pro

I believe that Canada is a hologram created by the Illuminati in order to draw attention away from the reptilian colony from which they operate, which is north of the United States of America.

Everyone who has claimed to have been to Canada is a paid actor, a member of the Illuminati, or a hologram themselves.

Canada has been inserted into History textbooks in order to cover up the fact that it was invented in the year 1876.

Prove me wrong.

Please, if you use the word Illuminati, ensure that it is crossed out, so that they do not see this conversation.
frankfurter50

Con

Oh, wow. I love dumb garbage like this. I'm not going to cross out the name of the Illuminati. For one, I don't know how to do it, and for another, they don't exist. I'm going to prove the existence of Canada, sir, IF you can prove the existence of the Illuminati. I think I'll do a better job. Your move. Let's get this thing on the road.
Nope_Noperson

Pro

Are you implying that I'm joking, sir? Because I can assure you that I am not.

First off, the Illuminati is known to, at least once have, existed, even in the falsified history provided by them. They were created in 1776. As was the United States Declaration of Independence. Interesting.

Now, there's the dollar bill. Of course, the Eye of Horus, and all that, but there is also, if you didn't know, an owl. The Owl of Minerva being the Bavarian Illuminati's symbol. As does the arm of none other than celebrity Justin Beiber, who claims to be Canadian. Interesting.

There's also the multiple remarks of U.S. Presidents:
"power somewhere so organised, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive that [people] had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it”. - Woodrow Wilson
“a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence”. - John F. Kennedy
To name a few.

Back to Beiber, there's the obvious triangle signs with the hands that we've all heard of. But there's also the fact that rapper Tupac Shakur who was shot shortly after promoting his album "The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory". Hmm.

There's also the good ol' Denver Airport. There's everything from Swastika-shaped runways to 'Blucifer' the Satanic Horse (who is responsible for it's creator's death) to the murals obviously depicting the New World Order coming into power. They even put their name on it: the airport is dedicated to the ‘New World Airport Commission’.
frankfurter50

Con

You seem eager to prove a myth. Here, sir, are a whole bunch of things about Canada:

https://en.wikipedia.org...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
https://www.usatoday.com...
https://www.canada.ca...
https://wikitravel.org...
https://www.theatlantic.com...
https://www.google.com...

Now, I know what you're going to say, sir. I know your stupid Illuminati tactics. You're going to say that all these sources-all of them- are lies created by the Illuminati. I therefore ask that you prove that they're all lies, using sources of your own. See, that's the trouble with trying to prove the Illuminati. They're not real, so you can't produce any verifiable sources about them. I can produce lots about Canada, though. Nothing can be kept a secret, that's the trouble with those reptilian lizard people. If there were reptilian lizard people, we'd know about them.

I can see you, maybe, saying they had some kind of small underground base in Canada. Or maybe one building in Toronto. But not the WHOLE FREAKING COUNTRY. You're stretching the credibility there. I ask you, sir. Go up to Canada- it's only a few thousand miles north- and tell me what you see. That's the only way to prove to yourself that it exists, so go ahead and do it. Maybe you can't. You might be in a padded cell.
Nope_Noperson

Pro

So now you assume that I haven't tried to enter Canada. I'll have you know, I actually have tried to enter Canada.

Guess what: They didn't let me in.
Border security said something about a "Paz Port". Obviously, this must be some sort of organ that the reptilians have, and are using as a means of identification.

I am not the only one who has had this experience. Many others have been turned away for not having a valid "Paz Port".

Now only a reptilian or a shill could deny that.
frankfurter50

Con

Post an article about your "Paz Port". If so many people have been turned away without it, there must be an article about it somewhere.

OHHHHH... ha ha, funny wordplay there, mispronouncing "passport". Just bring your passport and you'll be fine to enter. It's easy to get one. Just a foreign travel thing. Nothing to worry about.
Nope_Noperson

Pro

So it's pretty obvious that you are indeed an Illuminati shill/Reptilian. I've never heard of anything called a "Passport". Must be something you and your friends made up.

And what's that about playing? This isn't just a game. This is real life. I'm onto you, you Illuminati bastard.
frankfurter50

Con

Ah, you're beginning to froth at the mouth, are you? Well, take two of your crazy pills and the feeling might go away.

You are an idiot. A Passport is a document which people must carry with them when exiting or entering different countries, as a way of keeping track of all the travelers who go around. They're easy to obtain, if you want to prove the existence of Canada to yourself. Just send away for one. It's a little booklet, you fill out a few forms, get a picture snapped, then you can go and see for yourself how there are no lizard people.

https://travel.state.gov...

You might say I'm a lizard person. Can you prove that using a document? A document NOT written by you which proves the existence of the Illuminati and lizard people? No, but go ahead and try anyway. I'll wait.

Truth is undeniable.
Nope_Noperson

Pro

What the f*ck did you just f*cking say about me, you little b*tch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f*ck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f*cking words. You think you can get away with saying that sh*t to me over the Internet? Think again, f*cker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re f*cking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable @ss off the face of the continent, you little sh*t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f*cking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will sh*t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re f*cking dead, kiddo.
frankfurter50

Con

Well, I guess I win, then. Thanks for helping me win, sir.
Posted by frankfurter50 5 months ago
frankfurter50
Yeah, I know.
Posted by Thraxxan 5 months ago
Thraxxan
Do people not know this guy is a troll? I could tell in the first round.
Posted by frankfurter50 5 months ago
frankfurter50
Not only is he a hologram, he's an ugly hologram.
Posted by MRAAJ.evil 5 months ago
MRAAJ.evil
Nope_Noperson is a hologram, spread the word.
Posted by frankfurter50 5 months ago
frankfurter50
He wants to go to Canada, but he's too lazy to go get a passport, so he blames his inability to get a passport on lizard people. Pretty sad.
Posted by thelonelymoutain 5 months ago
thelonelymoutain
I feel like u people want to make bullcrap theories' so u can think u can contribute to life but in reality u do nothing but just sit in your chair and eat your depressing life away.
Posted by frankfurter50 5 months ago
frankfurter50
This guy just doesn't want to go get a passport.
Posted by DRRayne111 5 months ago
DRRayne111
Nor do i think the world is a simulation.
Posted by DRRayne111 5 months ago
DRRayne111
To be honest i just think its funny people are taking this post seriously, i swear i don't think Canada is a hologram.
Posted by frankfurter50 5 months ago
frankfurter50
We can't prove that it isn't. You can't prove that it is.