WL10
atheismo

Is Christianity Real?

WL10

Con

I'm an atheist looking to debate someone that truly believes in Christianity. I want to start by saying that I do not believe that the events in the Bible actually happened, nor do I believe in Jesus, or that there is or was a god that created and watches over the universe. Whoever takes on the debate can begin arguing their point in the first round if they want.
atheismo

Pro

of corse christianity is real i mean how else would there be christians if their religion didnt exist. for instance my sister is a christian becuase she takes part in the religion.

christinty has a million adherents its so big, there are so many of them.

we atheists need to stick togteher and prove science and logic.
http://www.richarddawkins.net...

but we cant deny that christisns exist. bc of cours they do.
WL10

Con

I can't tell if you are actually arguing a point or if you're just being a smart-a**... Of course Christians exist, they're everywhere. But that wasn't my argument. As I said in my first statement, I do not believe that what the Christian beliefs, such as the bible, Jesus, and God, are true. In other words, I want to debate whether or not the Christian beliefs are true, not whether the Christian religion exists. Also, as I said in my first statement (did you not read it?), I wanted to debate someone that actually believes in the religion themselves. Please read the opening statement before you take on a debate next time.
atheismo

Pro

well the title was misleading but i am truly very sory.

however i hope that you ofrgive me my felow atheist and restart this debate so that you can argue against christianity and muslim.
WL10

Con

WL10 forfeited this round.
atheismo

Pro

atheismo forfeited this round.
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
Lol. Also the same basic argument I was going to use. I probably would have concluded with "Next thing you know, someones going to ask if Atheism is real."
Posted by atheismo 3 years ago
atheismo
sorry ragner
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
athesismo, you beat me to accepting this by less than 30 seconds.