peach93
debatinghoe123

Is Cinderella better Than Snow white? I think Cinderella is a better princess than Snow white

Started: 12/10/2013 Category: TV

peach93

Pro

I think cinderella is better because she as had an hard life and got through everything even when her dad died she always tried to keep a smile which this shows her human carisma she is also nice to the cat Lucifer which he is mean to everyone and She is also nice to her step mother and step sister in cinderella 2 she will try to show that there is more to life than just being rich that's why her step sister Anastasia finds love thanks to cinderella
debatinghoe123

Con

I accept, and say that Snow White is better than Cinderella
peach93

Pro

peach93 forfeited this round.
debatinghoe123

Con

"In its original release, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs grossed $3.5 million in the United States and Canada," [1]
My opponent didn't state any information about how much cinderella did, and provided no evidence in general. All of his statements are opinions.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org...(1937_film)
peach93

Pro

peach93 forfeited this round.
debatinghoe123

Con

Vote Con.