Warrior3335
cipeylsrs

Is Destiny better then COD?

Started: 9/21/2014 Category: Games

Warrior3335

Pro

Is Destiny better than COD (Call Of Duty)? I think that Destiny is better than Cod because Destiny was voted Game of the year and the pre order deal is way better than COD's. In my opion is that Destiny is better the Cod.
Warrior3335

Pro

I think that Destiny is better than COD because Destiny was nominetd for Best game of the year and my opinion is that Destiny is the best i like its graphics it's pre order deals are better than COD's and I just over like Destiny and for COD I played it I did zombies or "aliens" so over all I like Destiny.
cipeylsrs

Con

cipeylsrs forfeited this round.
Warrior3335

Pro

Warrior3335 forfeited this round.
cipeylsrs

Con

cipeylsrs forfeited this round.
Warrior3335

Pro

Warrior3335 forfeited this round.
cipeylsrs

Con

cipeylsrs forfeited this round.
Warrior3335

Pro

Warrior3335 forfeited this round.
cipeylsrs

Con

cipeylsrs forfeited this round.
Posted by Kyle_E_Kern 1 year ago
Kyle_E_Kern
Destiny is the best game in the world! It has epic graphics, a long adventure, many weapons and gear, expansions, DLCs, humungous 3D worlds, chat and social places, PvP, and 180 awards! It was also nominated a game of the year! The rating is also teen so parents are more likely to buy it. CoD is nowhere near any of those achievements. All they have is a extremely short adventure, and PvP.
Posted by TheVanhopper 2 years ago
TheVanhopper
I would just like to say, you're not supposed to give personal opinion in a debate. The only factual evidence you have is that Destiny won Game of the Year, and even that is invalid, since just the original Call of Duty alone has won over 80 Game of the Year awards. Also, by saying you play and enjoy the zombies and aliens game modes on Call of Duty, you've just argued against yourself.
Posted by Ozzyhead 2 years ago
Ozzyhead
Your opponent's account has been closed. He will not be able to finish this debate
Posted by Ozzyhead 2 years ago
Ozzyhead
Dude... take this debate down now. You are going to get noob sniped. For your own good, please take this down. Read other debates, then reintroduce this one.