Is Donald Trump Racist Pro= yes con= No

Many people accuse Donald J Trump The Republican Nominee, of being racist to all minorities, frankly I dont believe it, I want to have a fun Debate and the rules are
1: No trolling
2: You dont have to source links just the paper, website u got it from
3: Explanation MUST BE at least 3 sentences long

1: Acceptence
2: Your points to prove
3: Backfire, and or attack the opponent
4: Final words can Attack or defend

Okay first off when someone accuses Donald trump as being racist they point out to the video where he talks about building a wall as he does so in this speech.
But where in that speech does he ever say Mexicans or Hispanics, he never did he talked about Mexico but never called blacks mexican or other races Coons or niggers or stuff like that he imply stated he wanted to stop ILLEGAL immigration

1) Youtube

Framework: Trump is a racist.

My Argument/Point:

Donald Trump is a racist. Nothing more and nothing less. The source I have below shows the reasons why the Republican nominee, Trump is a racist. In the source, it says

" “When Donald and Ivana came to the casino, the bosses would order all the black people off the floor,” Kip Brown, a former employee at Trump’s Castle, told the New Yorker for a September article. “It was the eighties, I was a teen-ager, but I remember it: they put us all in the back.”"

Okay, why are they all starting to speak now? For all I know they could be lying through their teeth to try and stop them, I mean everybody was trying to stop Trump but they all failed, to me its all gibbering bs.

Also, Trump has been ENDORSED by a African American, Dr. Ben Carson. Also if Trump was racist why would of all people let a Black preacher lead a prayer at a rally, also Hillary Clinton was endorsed by A grand-wizzard of the KKK and she has been calling trump a racist, I know u havent mentioned Hillary but I want to get that out of the way if you ever decide to bring that up. Also with the David Duke issue, Trump came out in an article that he didnt even know who David Duke was, also I never knew and I am majoring in political science for 3 years and never hear about him until now.

"Well, just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke. okay? I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don't know. -Trump on CNN

1) CNN
2) Trump Campaign Site
3) <--- That is the Grand wizard backing her up

The Only Reason why those people who criticized Trump now is because they don't want a racist bigot to become the U.S. President. Trump has made fun of a disabled reporter, criticizes women, and mentions the African-American community as 'The Blacks' and he also says that 'The Blacks" (African-American) Community are the laziest people out there. Due to personal experience, I do work with black friends and they are the most hard working people I've ever seen. I used to work in the 'Ghetto' and not once have I ever got something taken from me and I worked with criminals who just got out of jail/prison; until I moved to the Rural areas outside the city into a white community, I'd always have things being stolen.

Trump has also made racial remarks towards the Japanese people. He mentions them as 'The Japs'. The article says:

"Speaking to Time magazine for a profile published in January 1989, Trump was asked to give an estimate of his total wealth.
“Who the f knows? I mean, really, who knows how much the Japs will pay for Manhattan property these days?” he asked in response, using a racial slur for the Japanese."

I want to point out what a fun debate this was.
Also In regards to "the blacks" ive watched over 10 Trump campaign speeches and not once have I heard him say "The Black" He goes, "We're winning with whites, blacks" And how is it racist or Racial profiling to say Blacks because people are always calling me white I never get annoyed.

I have to take a final and I had to check my race as white/ Caucasian while Blacks were as well Black/ African American. I too go to school with many black people, whom they didnt grow up in great areas and so didnt I myself, almost every night growing up I heard gun shots so saying that "ghetto" was no violence was a complete an utter lie my house was also broken in too, and have seen things many people dont want to see.

Also I want to point out a video where Donald Trump has a Hispanic (Mexican Hispanic) where he had a shirt that said "Legal for Trump" And where he said he said he doesnt want his people (Mexican Hispanics) to come in ILLEGALLY and yet the media fails to show it. I know that was off topic but people say he hates Mexicans but he actually said ILLEGALS, which really pisses me off frankly.

Also saying "japs" isnt racist or mean at all I talk to all my Jap friends they dont mind it, its a short term name for Japanese just like Caucasion is to white and African American is to Black its all just just a way to say it short term.

Thank you for taking part in the debate and may the voters choose who was better. :)

1) Youtube
2) my childhood

Thanks for the debate.

I have also watched many of Trump's rallies and debates. I have had heard him call the African-American 'The Blacks' and how 'lazy' they are only a few times. Trump is one of the most ignorant candidates in the presidential race. He wanted Muslim neighbor hoods to be on surveillance. He barely has any political experience and says the immigrants from other countries are the problem. The US was built by immigration. Our ancestors came from Europe to the Americas without any papers; They came here because they wanted to start anew. Most Illegal Immigrants don't do the paper work because it's too much. My dad, (who's from Venezuela) said that he had to go through a lot of paper work to earn his residency and visa; Most families avoid that. Illegal immigrants also pay their fair share of taxes like you and I. I know I went a little off topic what I said in the last couple of sentences is what Trump needs to know about.

Definition/Meaning of ignorance: the state or fact of being ignorant; lack of knowledge, learning, information, etc.

All in all, I explained to my opponent that Trump has utilized the elements of bigotry and racism towards the many races of the world and toward the disability of people.

Thank you for the great debate. Good luck in future debates and hope to debate you in the future.

Vote Pro.
Posted by Hanate333 4 months ago
Donald trump actually did know who David duke was, and had mentioned him before, ON RECORD. So even though he knew who David Duke was, and that he belonged to the KKK, he refused to condemn him. That has the makings of racism.
Vote Placed by dumbocrat 4 months ago