Is Donald Trump a massive cunt??

Pro claims that Donald Trump is a massive c*nt. BOP is fully on Pro to prove their claim. As Con, I endeavour to counter Pros evidence and rebuttals whilst proving evidence to the contrary.

a. Donald Trump: Donald John Trump is an American businessman, politician, television personality, author, and candidate for the Republican nomination for President of the United States in the 2016 election.
b. Massive: forming or consisting of a large mass, or impressively large or ponderous.
c. Cunt: the female genital organs; also : sexual intercourse with a woman

a. Wikipedia 2016 [Online], Available at:, Accessed at 14/4/16

b. Mirriam Webster 2016 [Online], Available at:, Accessed at 14/4/16

c. Mirriam Webster 2016 [Online], Available at:, Accessed at 14/4/16

Seeing as though Pro's argument consists of one word, 'knob', we are forced to make a few assumptions and observations.
1. This is more than likely a troll debate as no evidence has been properly conveyed by the opponent.
2. 'Knob' has no context. Why was it put there? Why is it important?
3. Pro is only providing a philosophical point of view, indicating potential incompetance.

I wish Pro the best of luck in the following debate!

Jason83632 forfeited this round.

Seeing as though Pro has forfeited is shall extend.

In both a grammatical and literal sense, it is impossible for Donald Trump to be a female"s genitals (or sexual intercourse with a woman). This is like saying, for example, the dog is a cat" No, it's not, don"t be an idiot.

The sentence structure is incorrect.

Whereas a normal person would have: Donald Trump is _____ (adjective), Pro has put a noun. Should "cunt" be replaced with any other another noun the sentence would still not make sense.

e.g. Donald Trump is a mouse. Donald Trump is a dinner plate. Donald Trump is a window etc etc.

Unless.. The noun is being used as an adjective, where in general, the sentence would be expanded on to include context (as shown below).

e.g. Donald Trump is a dog, because he eats his dinner off the ground and shits in the yard.

Donald Trump is a man because he eats off the table and goes to the toilet like a civilised person. In which case he is (a man) and the claim makes sense.

I rest my case.

Jason83632 forfeited this round.

Pro has demonstrated by their inability to provide a decent debate that they are incompetent in the subject matter.

Congratulations to the winner, good luck Pro in the voting period!
Posted by LachlanSmithson 6 months ago
@Matt Hahaha I guessed this was a troll debate but I'm guessing I'll get conduct points ...
Posted by MattTheDreamer 6 months ago
@Lachlan I feel like you're trying too hard for this debate but good luck to both sides anyway.
Vote Placed by ssadi 6 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct=> Pro forfeited 2 out of 3 rounds, so conduct to Con. Arguments: In the first round Pro didn't provide any definition etc. therefore it was done by Con instead. Pro did almost nothing, except of writing an irrelevant word with no explanation making it a complete forfeiture debate, and Con pointed this out, hence a convincing rebuttal. Furthermore, Con convincingly explained that according to definitions provided it is impossible for DT to be what resolution was about. So arguments to Con!