Is Donald Trump going to get assassinated if he becomes president?

Yes, with how rude, prejudice, racist, and sexist his views are, he will make at least one person mad enough to pull the trigger.

I would like to begin by asking: Will someone successfully assassinate Trump if he is elected or merely attempt to assassinate Trump if he is elected?

If it is the latter, I would like to show you how many assassination attempts there have been and how many were successful:

If it is the former, I think that one will plan to, think about it, but will not. There are some crazy people in this country, but I doubt that any American would mess up the country so much by killing our leader. I know that I would not, and nobody that I know would.

TheNextDaVinci forfeited this round.

Pro, do you not have anything else to say?

Sorry, for not responding in the last round, I was busy.

My opponent has made statements claiming that he knows Americans, and they wouldn't kill their leader, but the thing is, when you attempt to kill your leader, you are trying to actually kill them! Incredible to think if someone attempts to kill someone, they might want them dead! wow! still amazed to see people give their lives up, and family names ONLY to attempt to assassinate a leader, wow.

The huge thing to this logic of, "they haven't worked before" is that Donald Trump is a much greater threat to these groups then what perhaps Obama was to them.

With this conclusion, my opponent hasn't made any statements to per sway me into see why someone wouldn't want assassinate someone who is a HUGE threat to their organization, or race.

I understand. If you're busy, you're busy. Judges, there is no need to take points off for my opponent's forfeit.

My argument was that while many do not like Donald Trump, security will make it not possible to assassinate Trump. He can buy security and has secret service to protect him.

While Donald Trump has many extremist, sexist, racist views, Obama was the first African-American president. Racism is still a huge problem in the United States, though many turn a blind eye to it. There was an assassination attempt on Obama's life, however, it failed.

Obviously, there will be people that want to. However, the evidence is against a successful assassination. Donald Trump will not get assassinated as president.
Posted by SactownBoom 8 months ago
I have to agree with the first commenter.

The Illuminati will never allow a Trump presidency.
Posted by dawkinist 8 months ago
The high powers of the world would never let him elected and if he did they would certainly dispose of him.