somerandomguy98
PowerPikachu21

Is E.T (Atari 2600) a good game?

somerandomguy98 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 1/18/2017 Category: Games
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

somerandomguy98

Con

I don't think it's a good game because it has a bunch of problems with the games code. There are too many problems because of falling into pits, the confusing gameplay, and the only way that looks like you can be able to play the game is with the manual.
PowerPikachu21

Pro

ET is considered the worst game ever made, which caused many copies of the game to be burned. Only a few of these copies are still functional, and some people wish to play this game solely because they want to see how bad it is.

Because people are interested in the game, it means that ET is a popular game, because it's the worst ever made. Does this mean ET is a good game? Well, popular games are considered good, but those are much higher quality than any of Atari's games. I for one, do wish to play ET to see it for myself.

Well anyways, ET is a good game because it inspired collectors to attempt to play it with its broken gameplay.
Posted by tommylibertarian1 1 year ago
tommylibertarian1
I'm wondering how many of the younger bucks here even know what an Atari 2600 is lol
Posted by sboss18 1 year ago
sboss18
Pointless debate topic, too easy of a target to criticize.