silentpartner
SathvikValluri

Is Education system in India helping youngsters to make there future better ?

silentpartner

Con

Einstein once said that if you ask a fish to climb a tree the fish will always say that it is silly

Today the same thing is happening with Indian education system.
I have seen many engineering students discussing about there future and the most surprising thing to notice that none of them wants to join to do any technical work, instead of it they think that this kind of work is a headache for them. The question is if they don't want to make there education as there career then why do they choose it. this is because the limitations our education restricts us to.
In India we only have four optional subjects PCM [Physics chemistry Maths ],PCB [ Physics chemistry biology ], Commerce and Arts. now the stereotype thinking is like that PCM students will be engineer, PCB students will be Doctor, Commerce students will be Banker and Arts students will be Writers.
what about a person who wants to study way of life. In such a condition the only aim of students is to secure the highest marks just to get a good job, but is this right, yes we can say that to become rich is the right of everyone and all Indians have the right to opt whatever job they want but I am saying that the main aim of education is lost under this competition. today students only prepare for there competitive exams rather than enjoying and practically applying what they have learnt.
today the main aim of teachers is to complete the syllabus since they are paid for it.

now, what is the need of Physics in Biology stream ?
I am a bio student , I have opt biology because I like to study it and another reason is I hate maths. but now I am realising how dangerous is to have both the subjects together. Maths is the language of physics and for which I have opted Biology is again torturing me. Whenever I study Physics I always thought that why am I studying it, and after giving any exam of physics the level of hateness towards physics increases dramatically.
The Question is why to hide the talent ? we can do what we can do but our education system restricts us to do so.
SathvikValluri

Pro

Education in India is making students choose a right job and there are many job opportunities in India not only Doctors and engineers .for example journalism ,photography,fashion designer,artist,archaeologist,geologist,politician etc... India is a country with a large no. of population so there are many job opportunities unlike earlier days.
silentpartner

Con

silentpartner forfeited this round.
SathvikValluri

Pro

SathvikValluri forfeited this round.
silentpartner

Con

silentpartner forfeited this round.
SathvikValluri

Pro

SathvikValluri forfeited this round.
silentpartner

Con

silentpartner forfeited this round.
SathvikValluri

Pro

SathvikValluri forfeited this round.
silentpartner

Con

silentpartner forfeited this round.
SathvikValluri

Pro

SathvikValluri forfeited this round.
Posted by CynicalDiogenes 3 years ago
CynicalDiogenes
I think i can debate this with you as i am an engineering student in India Myself.However i do not match your criteria.

I would like to know why.