Trevor0514
islandersfan

Is Edward Snowden a hero or an enemy of the state?

Trevor0514

Con

Let me make this very clear as I have had problems in the past with understanding of the topic. I believe that Edward Snowden is a hero, my opponent will argue that he is an enemy of the state.

First round acceptance/stance only. Second round opening arguments. Third round cross examination of said statements (NO ADDITIONAL ARGUMENTS). Fourth round additional statements. Fifth round cross examination and closing statement.

I am looking for people who will actively participate in the debate and not forfeit rounds because of time expiration. For that reason I have the time of argue set at just 24 hours.

If you have a question, post it in the comments or shoot me a message, I am on regularly and often!

GLHF!!
islandersfan

Pro

I would like to thank my opponent for this debate. I will be arguing that Edward Snowden is not a hero, but rather a "enemy of the state". I accept this debate, and wish good luck to my opponent.
Trevor0514

Con

Trevor0514 forfeited this round.
islandersfan

Pro

I will not put forward any arguments hoping my opponent will join this debate. In the event my opponent re-joins, then I will post my arguments.
Trevor0514

Con

I am going to be forfeiting the next four rounds because of lack of time. I'm a college student just about to head into finals week, I just don't have time. I apologize to my opponent and I will post this debate again at a later date if he is still interested. Again my apologies
islandersfan

Pro

I understand completely, and will not provide any arguments, because of the forfeiture.
Trevor0514

Con

Trevor0514 forfeited this round.
islandersfan

Pro

islandersfan forfeited this round.
Trevor0514

Con

Trevor0514 forfeited this round.
islandersfan

Pro

islandersfan forfeited this round.