Whatever19
Shadyy

Is Eminem the best?

Shadyy has forfeited round #2.
Started: 4/23/2017 Category: Music

Whatever19

Pro

Eminem flows
Shadyy

Con

(Eminem flows)

I can say many other rap artists flows as well, by flow, I'm assuming you mean in the lyric.
There are many other rap artists who are as talented, and some people can say they are better than Eminem which does not make Eminem the best.
Whatever19

Pro

Many other rappers can flow in the lyric department but not many can match the high speed in Eminem raps. His words actually rhyme without him having to say the words where to force them to rhyme. And what other rapper can you think of that can rap as fast as the fast part in Eminem's Rap God? He's forty and he's still raping like a boss.
Posted by NDECD1441 7 months ago
NDECD1441
Ok. There are people that actually rap faster than Eminem but it is about the quality. Due to fans, he has divided his songs into 3 personalities: Shady, Marshall and Eminem. He even rap a line about it in his song "Without Me." "I've created a monster. 'Cause nobody wants to see Marshall no more they want Shady I'm chopped liver." I listen to Eminem because he actually puts dedication into his songs and emotion. He twists his words in an unbelievable way to rhyme. According to CNN and a dozen more pages, Eminem has been recorded to be the rapper with the most vocabulary with about 9000 unique words used in his songs. With JayZ at second with about 5900. He raps all about troubles of his life and spills out everything from what he thinks of people to incredibly dark songs about his distaste for Kim. (I just recently listened to the song "Kim". It is really dark.) Overall, Em is the best due to quality, personality and dedication.
Posted by JimShady 7 months ago
JimShady
Type in "George Watsky fast rap", in some of his songs I think he reaches a higher speed than Eminem's top speed in Rap God.
Posted by Shadyy 8 months ago
Shadyy
when I accepted this debate I didn't know the little time i had to debate :( Not cool Whatever19, by the way, listen to RebelXD and a YouTuber named Trish fast speaker and rapper
Posted by Shadyy 8 months ago
Shadyy
poop flows or floats?
Posted by vi_spex 9 months ago
vi_spex
poop flows when i flush