Monicamathis
bebateforlife

Is Fairy Tail better than Black Butler

Started: 4/29/2016 Category: TV

Monicamathis

Pro

So I wanna know if u think Fairy Tail is better than Black Butler or the other way around
bebateforlife

Con

Black Butler is better,why will if ever see a kid with a eye patch and a guy with some black nicely clean something is wrong.This guy is unbeatable because u will have to kill the kid to kill the daemon. Fairy Tail on the other hand are easy to kill.
It up to u to think which is better.
Monicamathis

Pro

Well do u see a boy running around eating fire and stopping bad guys and do u see a girl summon a celestial spirit and going on quests to get money
bebateforlife

Con

Okay then what would u rather face a fire-eater crazy kid that some how mental or some young (1,000 year old) man?
Monicamathis

Pro

I would hang around Natsu cause I think he's cool
bebateforlife

Con

Something is wrong I rather hangout with the Sebastain, because i know i will be safe unless I insulted him rather then Natsu that is a mentally disturbed kid