TrustInMe
dood96YT

Is Fairy Tail the worst anime?

dood96YT has forfeited round #1.

TrustInMe

Pro

Is Fairy Tail, made by A-1 Pictures and Satelight, the worst anime? For me it is, the anime is overrated and onl followed by a bunch of horny male viewers. There is no story and the MC is always the winner through and I quote: 'The power of friendship'. This is strictly about the anime as I have not yet read any of the chapters...
Posted by Spud 10 months ago
Spud
Awww, didn't get to it in time lol.
Posted by TrustInMe 10 months ago
TrustInMe
1) Mc stands for main character
2) I like anime, I really do! This is more of an attack on all the anime that have no real plot just grab attention by showing some half naked animated girls and still manage to get such a huge following thinking it's 'the best anime ever'. That's a reason why a lot of people look down on anime, because they think we're all perverted virgins with issues.
Posted by RC-9282 10 months ago
RC-9282
Perhaps your topic should be "is anime complete trash?" instead of focusing on one title. You seem to dislike it quite a bit.
Posted by madness 10 months ago
madness
Male character I think?
Posted by Spud 10 months ago
Spud
I'd like to accept this debate, but can I first ask what you're referring to when you state "MC?"