vgggggggggg
Patriotic_Potato49

Is Feminism real?

vgggggggggg has forfeited round #2.
Started: 3/13/2017 Category: Funny
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

vgggggggggg

Con

I f*cking hate feminist, They all should get put into concentration camps like hitler put the jews
Patriotic_Potato49

Pro

I hate the current wave of feminism so do not mistake me for one of them. They have done many good things in the past however. They have fought for equality and for the proposition of not only men should be created equal. Women have the right to vote and better wages because of the movement. Feminism has been around longer than the term of political correctness. Since the 1900"s long.

They have become much more liberal than before however. Which makes them annoying as hell and fun to watch get triggered on YouTube. They need to focus on things more important than Trump, safe spaces, and man spreading.
Posted by Ehsom 1 year ago
Ehsom
Of course feminism is real!