lunaelux77
Dumy15

Is Fracking Safe/Good

lunaelux77

Con

Fracking is dangerous for people and the environment.
Dumy15

Pro

If we don't do Fracking then we wouldn't be being paid the money at our jobs. The only reason we ever Fraq is because we need the money. We are still a great country because we Fraq, yes it is dangerous, yes it kills the Environment. Maybe when we build other towns we should check if they are going to Fraq there.

I agree in how dangerous it is but if we are keep this u we will be able to have money to make unrealistic medicines, also we may be able to have enough for the resources to make new inventions.
lunaelux77

Con

Fracking causes risks to health (Cancer, explosions, contaminated water, ext) and the environment (Global Warming, polution, earthquakes and much more).
Dumy15

Pro

Yes I agree but they could just move away form that area they are fracking. Not only can they move but they could just follow the safety protocols. Wearing masks and maybe cleaning the water before drinking. The people near there can't just keep getting sick they should follow protocol and clean water along with wearing masks, if they do that then the risk of getting a disease is very minimal.
lunaelux77

Con

lunaelux77 forfeited this round.
Dumy15

Pro

Dumy15 forfeited this round.
lunaelux77

Con

lunaelux77 forfeited this round.
Dumy15

Pro

Dumy15 forfeited this round.
lunaelux77

Con

lunaelux77 forfeited this round.
Dumy15

Pro

Dumy15 forfeited this round.
Posted by LordBeaumont 1 year ago
LordBeaumont
A new method that is really safe has actually been discoveredhttps://www.newscientist.com...
Posted by Dumy15 1 year ago
Dumy15
I'm not actually for fraqing
Posted by Furiousjay48 1 year ago
Furiousjay48
But no
Posted by Furiousjay48 1 year ago
Furiousjay48
Is tempted......
Posted by DebateMomma 1 year ago
DebateMomma
My brother does fracking and I can agree that it is very dangerous, he has watched many good men he worked with die, but it is very good money for those who work in it. My brother has done it for 6 years, and after just having his first child he decided he no longer wishes to do so.