nymhham
moneystacker

Is Gay Okay?

moneystacker

nymhham

Pro

I`m all for gay people. i honestly don`t see any problems with being gay. It`s like hating someone for being black. That`s not the reason you should ever like/dislike someone. It should be based off a lot more then one little difference,
moneystacker

Con

For future refrence: You didn't phrase this as a resolution Is gay okay? is a question so it goes with opinions. opinions is where you ask a question like this one. a resolution is more like this. The patriot act should be repealed, or Obama should be impeached. IT should be a statement but I will debate on this regardless

Intro: This "resolution" says is gay ok but what you must understand is that it depends on the person. Some people feel like gay is ok and some don't which is why I negate this "resolution

Observation: since gay being ok depends on your opinion/if your religious I will go over those points today

cont 1: some religious people (like myself) don't think gay is ok so that would be their answer to this "resolution" As stated in Washington post God made an Adam and a eve for a reason. Also I am sure if god embraced the idea of being gay the scripture with Adam and even would have sounded like this. God made Adam and eve, then he made Bob and Joe, then he made Taylor and Sarah. So I am sure gayness wasn't intended but again I proved my main point anyway in the fact that some people don't feel like gay is ok.

Cont 2: If you wanted Obama to get reelected or you were Obama you would support gayness
The only reason Obama actually allowed gayness was mostly for more votes as the economist states. Also the only reason democrats who supported him voted it for the same reason so maybe they didn't think gey was ok but wanted to ensure Romney wasn't voted into office.

Cont 3: Gay people think gay is ok

Conclusion: So as we can see since some don't think Gay is ok due to dif opinions this "resolution" fails since gay obviously isn't ok to everyone and if we really value the part of the pledge that says "one nation under god" doesn't mean "one nation under gays" then gay isn't okay.
nymhham

Pro

nymhham forfeited this round.
moneystacker

Con

my opponent hasn't responded so ill just wait
nymhham

Pro

nymhham forfeited this round.
moneystacker

Con

vote for me due to conduct issues and actually having arguments. I didn't bother researching or coming up with anything good but why bother if the resolution is not a proper resolution and your opponent forfits. Don't need to waste time on that if have free win
nymhham

Pro

nymhham forfeited this round.
nymhham

Pro

nymhham forfeited this round.
moneystacker

Con

vote for me because of conduct and because I show that weather gay is ok depends on person/religion/beliefs.
Posted by missmedic 2 years ago
missmedic
my goal is to influence change and make people question how they think.
Posted by Massive0 2 years ago
Massive0
Thank you for the acceptance,Saska. A grudge always runs contrary to development. Again, I offer you my gratitude for changing my view and fulfilling the purpose of this site. That purpose being to enlighten the next individual with enough impact to positively change their ideology thus having a bearing on that individual's actions and decisions in the world. As for Missmedic, I believe the whole point of this site is to argue with the goal of proving your stance as morally,politically,ethically or otherwise right. I clearly stated that I removed the symbolic cataract that prevented me from seeing this whole issue from your better and well-informed perspective. Is your goal to change people's mindsets or to maintain eternal fights?
Posted by missmedic 2 years ago
missmedic
if not hate, then explain "man on man faggotry " " As long as those wrongly-wired people stay away from me " "a matter of sick, twisted, idiotic choice' And this part where you look like a hypocrite"so I really can't judge anyone". You contradict the very basis of your faith.
Posted by birdlandmemories 2 years ago
birdlandmemories
Being gay is a choice, being straight is a choice, people should be allowed to be whatever the hell they want.
Posted by Saska 2 years ago
Saska
"I just simply ask that we live in unison without prejudice and discrimination."

That sounds wonderful. Not just based on sexual preference, but also race, gender, etc. I'm not the type to hold a grudge about anything... The whole point of this site is to discuss and debate issues. Some people just want their voices heard and never seem to listen or learn anything, but the majority are hear to learn something. We're all students and teachers in a way, so it's nice when someone can admit they have learned something, rather than the same argument going on, over and over, without anyone budging.
Posted by Massive0 2 years ago
Massive0
As opposed to what someone has stated, I am not justifying hatred. You people say that word like you know what you mean. Hatred is not what I have for gay people. I never tried to callously offend the LGBT community as you people are insinuating. There are two sides to every coin, yet it does change it's value when one flips it. Being homosexual and heterosexual are two sides to the coin of sexuality, yet in all essence, that coin does not change it's value when overturned hence homosexuals and heterosexuals should both be accepted. They have the right to choose their sexuality and no one should judge them. No one has ever been forced to be gay, hence no one should be socially pressured into being heterosexual. It's a matter of choice. I stand for heterosexuality and that's my eternal decision. I will never try to pressure anyone into changing their views so as to suit mine. I won't judge gay people, I have no authority to do so. I humbly withdraw any offensive statements I have made about members of the LGBT community. I just simply ask that we live in unison without prejudice and discrimination. We are one human race, let us overlook our differences and work together. To Saska and Missmedic, thank you for fulfilling the true purpose of this site by giving some form of enlightenment when it comes to human rights. If you are truly an accepting group of people, then accept me as a repentant individual.
Posted by Saska 2 years ago
Saska
Massive0, males can't reproduce with males because with all of their parts combined, they lack certain pieces necessary to create a baby. But that is not really relevant because sex doesn't have to be about procreation. Guys still have mouths, hands and bums and any one of those can easily be enough for two men to enjoy sex... And women have tongues and fingers as well... All of those parts are used to enjoy sex by men with women, men with men or women with women. You don't have to like it, and you clearly don't. That's fine, just shut up about it. No one is forcing you to have sex with men or watch gay porn. Homosexuals have as much right as anyone else to be on this earth.

I disagree with a ton of Christian beliefs and actions, but I don't go out of my way to try and make Christianity illegal or to prevent them from being openly Christian. As long as no one tries to force me to pray or to go to church, and so long as their views are not harming anyone else, I've got no issue with people being Christian. It only becomes a problem when idiots come out trying to vote away someone's rights because they don't follow the Christian beliefs or things of that sort.
Posted by missmedic 2 years ago
missmedic
I see zero is still trying to justify his own hatred, homophobia at its finest.
Posted by Massive0 2 years ago
Massive0
Saska, you seem not to be getting my question. If man on man faggotry is allowed by nature then why is it not initially possible for a man to fall pregnant. You are naively raising the issue of it not being about procreation. Fine, it's not about procreation but it's about hormones. Hormones make you enjoy those forms of sexual pleasure but hormones should normally drive you to be attracted to a person of the opposite sex. When you raised a point asking whether men and women who are unable to bear children should be allowed to have sex, I felt that you were simply trying to find loopholes in my argument so as to support homosexuality. That set of people is unable to have children not by natural design but by some errors in their physiology. To break up this entire argument, I'll just to have to say that I accept homosexuality, no homo. As long as those wrongly-wired people stay away from me and don't even attempt to come in contact with me, I will accept them as part of society. It's a matter of choice, a matter of sick,twisted, idiotic choice so I really can't judge anyone.
Posted by moneystacker 2 years ago
moneystacker
I am aware that my side was mainly supposed to go against gay but I didn't feel comftable going against it. Personaly I am against it but it seems wrong to go against it because god offers a choice which is why he allows it in the first place. You can choose to be gay if you want and not go to heaven its a choice. But yeah I believe god offers choices so I can't go against gay if the mighty god doesn't force people not to neither should i.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
nymhhammoneystackerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Ff
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
nymhhammoneystackerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture
Vote Placed by Saska 2 years ago
Saska
nymhhammoneystackerTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF. Con doesn't post any solid reasons to convince me that gay is not ok, but Pro forfeited too many rounds, so con gets arguments and conduct.
Vote Placed by Imperfiect 2 years ago
Imperfiect
nymhhammoneystackerTied