Haidarali
Sean_Norbury

Is Globalization good or not ?

Haidarali

Pro

My point is Globalization is good or not ..... the one who is accepting my challenge should write the meaning of globalization in the first round ..

Second and third round will be for argument

And the last round for acceptance.....
Sean_Norbury

Con

I think you should have explained what you meant by globalization in your original challenge, but I'll debate this topic. Humans are nowhere near ready to be able to work with each other globally on all issues. Actually, there probably aren't many issues at all that the entire globe would agree on. If you want to debate financial globalization, we can do that. I will debate you on whatever it is you mean by globalization. It is a broad word. You started the debate, so you choose which route you want to take.
Haidarali

Pro

Hello Sean . Thanks for accepting my debate .

Now straight to the point , I want to deal with the relations between other nations . For ex... sharing thoughts , copying other nations habits and then applying it to your own nation .

So , basically you have to tell me what are the negative points of globalization ( why is globalization not good for health , education , etc.... ).

Then I will counter it back in the next round .

GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Sean_Norbury

Con

What's up buddy. It is encouraging to see someone your age thinking about a subject like this. Your introductory argument was a little confusing, but I accepted the debate because I love to debate and I just discovered this site yesterday. Globalization is inevitable. It has been going on since man first left Africa. I actually agree that globalization is/can be a good thing, but unfortunately humanity is not responsible enough to "globalize" in a moral fashion. I will let you get into why it is good, and I will get into why we are not ready for it. Of course, the reasons for why we are not ready for it are negative, so I guess that will have to be my leg to stand on for the debate since I took the "Con" side. Really, there are no "negative" points about globalization. It would be wonderful if the entire planet could work together. One of the biggest obstacles in the way of complete globalization is religion, but that is a topic worthy of its own debate. Greed is also one of the reasons why we are not ready for globalization. Germany is doing certain things with their education system that I would love to see America also do, but that would be "Un-American". "Un-American" is the new McCarthyism. Here is something for you. Was globalization good for health during the Columbian Exchange? No. It killed and sickened a lot of people. That "Exchange" was inevitable, but is was globalization and it was bad for peoples health. I'm really digging here for negative points about globalization. There are still groups of people out there today that would suffer just as those did during the Columbian Exchange. Globalization would be great for education, but religion would get right in the way of that. When it comes to National Security, where humans stand at this point in time, globalization would kill countless numbers of people. If we shared our military technology with our enemies, I believe they would attack us with it. Globalization is a wonderful idea and will hopefully be a reality one day, but we are nowhere near being ready for complete globalization.
Haidarali

Pro

Hi ! Sean .

First of all its not about only America , as I have'nt mentioned it in the topic .
So , you have given me one negative point about globalization (health) . But this was past generation , in the modern generation there are'nt any health hazards . For ex . India is copying the way to cure the disease named "tuberculosis" from America . That's again positive point of globalization related to health .

And you wrote that "we are being ready for globalization" . That's not true . Because as per the census , the development in technologies its is said by a majority of nations that now we have a complete globalization .

NOTE: The topic ain't about past generation because globalization was started in the year 1952 approximately as per the scientists .
Sean_Norbury

Con

Sean_Norbury forfeited this round.
Haidarali

Pro

Sean . As you forfeited , so in the next round you have to answer my question of round 3 .
Sean_Norbury

Con

Sean_Norbury forfeited this round.
Posted by Haidarali 3 years ago
Haidarali
yeah , pro is for globalization and con for against globalization
Posted by whatledge 3 years ago
whatledge
So is pro pro for globalization?