tomasscience
fred70

Is God benevolent?

tomasscience has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

tomasscience

Con

God has been said to be benevolent, and loving of all of humanity, but this is very contradictory to what actually happens in the Bible.

In the Bible, God is seen committing genocide and ordering the murder of hundreds.
He places misogynistic rules, and rules that are completely absurd. He says that it is okay to have slaves, and even talks about how to treat them, how they must obey and how they are to be traded.

A benevolent god would never kill so many people, or place rules that would remove equality between men and women. He is a genocidal character that shouldn't be worshipped. It is the same as if I were to worship Hitler for killing more than 6 million people.

A god who only wants good for his creation wouldn't make a place for them to be punished, Hell. He should love them, even if they committed mistakes.
fred70

Pro

I no mean. I help. God say do thing and bad man no do god make the man dead.
Devil make lie and put and you take. No do this thing. I help k.

If God say, Moses kill and make live no more. Moses do it he no not do it.
If God make rule and you no like. No do this thing. He put rule you take and do.

You say God kill more than many. That cuz He take more for him k.
When God get mad he do big things for him.
You no like the hell?
If God know you no like thing, God give the thing for you.

You need more for make you believe God. I help.
How ground here if God no do it?
Why bible so big for book if God no do it?
tomasscience

Con

1. Please improve your grammar.

2. The ground is here because of the laws of the universe. WE are here because of the laws that the universe follows. There is no need to include a supreme being to explain something we already have the answers for.

3. The Bible is so big because a large quantity of authors wrote it. God didn't. It was the creation of multiple minds that lead to the compilation called the Bible. This is seen because of the quantities of contradictions found in it.

Please stop the trolling.
fred70

Pro

why bible know to say no be gay. The penis the butt no put in no do it?
I say God talk and things heard. Man with beard put words for him in book.
how you say more than many wrote for book? If more of man did thing, book be more big.
You take lies and put for me. I help for you.
Posted by CosmoJarvis 1 year ago
CosmoJarvis
Fred's grammar is great.