Fkiarie
Keeba

Is God on Vacation?

Fkiarie

Pro

Before you hang me out to dry, I ask for a little indulgence. Heretic! A couple of you may have uttered upon laying eyes on this, but let us banter on for a bit, shall we? Good.

I know many of us go to church but I am inclined to think that we spend the four hours or so in a spiritual stupor.

In Burundi people are gutted like fish on an almost daily basis. Videos online show throats being slit and blood gushing out in jets. Their bodies quiver and jerk in uncontrollable spasms and you wonder what happened to their last prayers. Syria. Let"s not even go there. Inhumanity has become a norm there. The hallowed country that is Israel is continuously hit by suicide bombers and they retaliate by killing dozens of innocent people. America. Scores killed in theatres and schools. Nauseating stuff.

All this happening under Gods nose?

https://fredkiarie.wordpress.com...
Keeba

Con

If he is on vacation, where is he......???

Here in my garage.
Fkiarie

Pro

Fkiarie forfeited this round.
Keeba

Con

Keeba forfeited this round.
Fkiarie

Pro

Fkiarie forfeited this round.
Keeba

Con

Keeba forfeited this round.
Posted by Thiest_1998 1 year ago
Thiest_1998
God is not on vacation the reason why God is not interfering is because if he interfered with every single one of our bad action's before we do it then we don't have free will, you might say so what but, wouldn't if he interfered with all of our actions and even forced us to love him it wouldn't mean anything just like if you went up to your crush and lifted her up by the throat and said say you love me she might and if she or he does it wouldn't mean anything because He or She doesn't mean it with a sincere heart I think God allows us to do wrong from right or the right thing is because he
1. Wants us to have freedom
2. Love and obey him with a sincere heart shun evil
3. Repent of our ways because, those who continue to do evil deeds and don't repent of it will be put to justice on judgment day
day.
That's why God allows us to do the things we do so NO God is not on vacation he is working hard diligently.
Posted by FlammableX 1 year ago
FlammableX
Nice job copying a comment from https://www.facebook.com...?
Posted by Keeba 1 year ago
Keeba
Here in my garage, just bought this new Lamborghini here. It"s fun to drive up here in the Hollywood hills. But you know what I like more than materialistic things? Knowledge. In fact, I"m a lot more proud of these seven new bookshelves that I had to get installed to hold two thousand new books that I bought. It"s like the billionaire Warren Buffett says, "the more you learn, the more you earn."

Now maybe you"ve seen my TEDx talk where I talk about how I read a book a day. You know, I read a book a day not to show off it"s again about the knowledge. In fact, the real reason I keep this Lamborghini here is that it"s a reminder. A reminder that dreams are still possible, because it wasn"t that long ago that I was in a little town across the country sleeping on a couch in a mobile home with only forty seven dollars in my bank account. I didn"t have a college degree, I had no opportunities.

But you know what? Something happened that changed my life. I bumped into a mentor. And another mentor. And a few more mentors. I found five mentors. And they showed me what they did to become multimillionaires. Again, it"s not just about money, it"s about the good life; health, wealth, love and happiness. And so I record a little video, it"s actually on my website, you can click here on this video and it"ll take you to my website where I share three things that they taught me. Three things that you can implement today no matter where you are.

Now, this isn"t a "get rich quick" scheme. You know, like they say if things sound too good to be true they are too good to be true. I"m not promising you that tomorrow you"re gonna be able to go out and buy a Lamborghini. But what I am telling you is that it can happen faster than you think if you know the proven steps. So, I record a little two minute video on my website. Like I said, now it"s not the most professional I just shot it here with my iPhone, but it"s real. Nobody can argue, this is my true story. And I"m going to gi