nuwi
Yeeet2016

Is "God" real or just a man made delusion

nuwi

Pro

Yes God is real and i want anyone who dose not believe so to debate with so both of us can learn something new (i will be using Islamic knowledge and some biblical knowledge as well). First round acceptance and stand on the topic, 2nd round any arguments and last round for rebuttals and defensive arguments
Yeeet2016

Con

I take the side of 'No go isn't real. It certainly baffles me that you are using two ancient books that promote slavery, murder, genocide and sex slavery. This is my opening statement i will provide facts and details in my next points.
nuwi

Pro

nuwi forfeited this round.
Yeeet2016

Con

Yeeet2016 forfeited this round.
nuwi

Pro

nuwi forfeited this round.
Yeeet2016

Con

Yeeet2016 forfeited this round.
Posted by Yeeet2016 1 year ago
Yeeet2016
i states i would post facts in the next rounds. I can easily win this debate if he responds.
Posted by missmedic 1 year ago
missmedic
There needs to be an agreed on definition of what god is. Humans have invented thousands of gods over thousands of years and all have been myths, all with human attributes and all of them are no better then the men that invented them.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
srry Con. I now see ur 15. and new to the forum.
ur just na"ve... plz forgive me.
and I'll be watching this debate semi closely..
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
Con is an imbecile. So pro so far you have a clear head start. CON spent his acceptance round - and I call it that because you presented nothing in your first round, Pro - stating fallacies, and arrogant comments regarding things he is too bigoted to judge appropriately despite the fact that it is clearly within his capacity.

so. Impress me please. I have little else to do on this website any more. and I lack appreciation for Muslim people's conversion tactics...
You cannot, I repeat, cannot use scriptural quotes as evidence unless you can prove each quote without the scripture, and the quote can be proven true without any scriptures.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
Pro. have you heard of me?

I am curious why you say you can win.

if you only intend to quote scripture, you lose by default for assuming your opponent is ignorant of scripture. If you are incapable of adding original content or revelations you have nothing to contribute to this debate..

You must use facts in a debate, quoting scripture is Never a fact unless you can defend that quote as a stand alone argument. You cannot support that argument with scripture, you must prove that that quote is correct with logic.

I want to see u teach me. If u can PROVE God is real.
I'm religious. So u have a biased crowd. I don't listen to people using the lord's name in vain, without attacking them for presenting invalid Arguments.
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
If he/she/it was not a man made delusion you would not have to ask the question.