Nosdoh
Dude_3

Is God real?

Nosdoh

Con

Is God real? That is the question of the century. I look around myself, and see ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE. I am looking for evidence. What sort of skeptic would I be if I weren't? I like to talk to anyone with another opinion to see their thoughts for evidence. Any takers?
Dude_3

Pro

I accept it
Nosdoh

Con

Thank you Dude_3 for excepting. Sorry it took so long to respond. School.

As I stated above, I see no evidence for god, or any god for that matter, but I refuse to stop looking. I enjoy discussions with those who think otherwise, for example, I go to a Christian school!
Anyways, the thought of a god out there is both a humbling thought, and a scary one in my opinion. I don't want to think that there is an omnipotent, omnipresent being out there that punishes those who do not obey him/her. I'm technically agnostic because I WILL NOT say that that is not possible, but I am merely trying to discover the truth, after all, aren't we all?
An all-powerful creator of the universe has a lot of power, but is the power being used for the good of humanity? Epicurus said,
"Is god willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is Malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him god?"
Personally, anyone with morals, in my opinion, could use god's power for so much more than just create a praying Cheetos, or the virgin Mary's face on a grilled cheese (*sarcasm). There is no evidence for a loving, caring god, and none for any god for that matter, to say that he exists.
Dude_3

Pro

There are 4 attributes that describe god:
1- Eternal, not involved with the flow of our time.
2- He is everywhere
3- He is All-Powerful
4- He has all knowledge

If we can prove that all of these are true in 1 force, than we can conclude that god DOES exist.

Lets start with the eternal part:
A scientist by the name of Heisenberg came to the conclusion that "quantum events" cannot be predicted. All freed electrons behave as though they are being influenced by an outside force. A force connecting two of these freed electrons was shown to be eternal and present, yet it was shown that it is not involved with the flow of our time. Nothing can go faster than light except this force.

#1 : YES, eternal force has been found!

#2 - Omnipresent

This force has been shown to connect ALL electrons. Everything (including beyond out solar system) has these electrons everywhere there is matter, so this force is also omnipresent, simple enough.

#3- Omnipotent

This one is a bit tricky, yet was proved to be true. In experiments from Russian Scientists they proved that "laser photons" knew when a DNA strand entered the vacuum, and they collected around the DNA strand. Then the photons began to change the DNA structure to what it desired. After the DNA removed and the laser turned off the photons remained in the position resembling the DNA for approx. 22 mins. Also, simply looking at the complexity of the universe, the chance that this happened simply from luck is extremely small. The chance of creating 1 planet in the entire UNIVERSE is less than 1/2^365. Much more likely is simply that god created it and, because it has been shown that energy cannot be created or destroyed by the 1st law of thermodynamics, so this eternal force must be all powerful to do this. Also in the Double slit experiment, light, a freed electron, was shown to be observant of its surroundings. It knew when it was being watched and when not.

Sidenote: seeing what the force can do on a very small scale, I can only imagine what it could do on a large scale, using all the electrons, possibly how the universe was created in 6 days.

#4- Having all knowledge

In the STI (Self Thinking Interface) Roger G. Vogelsang PROVED that this force has all knowledge.
I cannot fit all it in this because I am running out of Characters,but here is the link:

http://www.rexresearch.com...

I therefore rest my case, God is Real!

Resources:
http://www.rexresearch.com...
Nosdoh

Con

Nosdoh forfeited this round.
Dude_3

Pro

Sorry you had to forfeit the round.

I don't have anything new to say, however, there is a typo in the above argument, it says
"The chance of creating 1 planet in the entire UNIVERSE is less than 1/2^365.", however I meant to say that the chance of creating a planet in the universe that CAN SUPPORT LIFE is less than 1/2^365.
Nosdoh

Con

Nosdoh forfeited this round.
Dude_3

Pro

Please start posting your arguments. :/
Nosdoh

Con

Nosdoh forfeited this round.
Dude_3

Pro

I have shown the 4 attributes that describe god, and proved that all of these attributes apply to a single force, so therefore, god exists. Con has failed to refute my arguments (heck, he even failed to respond to my arguments!), so therefore, VOTE PRO!