Is God real

If God isn't real how did life start and how do the animals know what to do and why rare we here.

The two cycles of the Sun being day and night is a reflection of positive and negative thoughts. Negative energy represents separation, emotions, and the moon. The moon is a slower cycle than the Sun and closer to physical experience. The moon represents water, and the sun represents fire. The moon is a reflection of negative energy in contrast to positive energy of the Sun. the interaction between the sun and the moon results in life experience also known as earth.

I am earth, without earth for me to stand on I couldn't be here, so I am the earth beneath me, illuminati=light now, I am my eyes, my eyes are matter, so I am the light I see, I am...

natural cause=random(not intended)
randomness+logic=chaos(all natural change in eternity including evolution)

optional debate subject, just to expand a bit)

Im not sure I exactly know what your saying but if you believe cause and effect is logic then If my God as a christian causes something as a natural cause then how can it be unintended.

it cant be unintended unless its not intended, so its not a natural cause if god intends it, and nature comes before supernature and machine. supernature is in contrast with nature, and super nature is imaginary, wouldn't you agree the origin of my imagination is nature? the natural world? as far as I know I was born by my parents, mother+father=child

natural cause is random, not intended, intend is supernatural or mechanical

if you push me off a cliff I might die, cause=you pushed me, effect=I fall and die(logic), if we remove the cause and effect relation, you didn't push, and I didn't fall and die, this that logic disappears,

if you eat a poisonous mushroom, does it matter what you think is going to happen if the mushroom is poinsonous enough to make you really sick?

my old definition of logic was the implication of matter against matter, but emotion is caused by thought(mental emotion, not joy and pain), so logic is more then just that, so cause and effect is logic is true because what isn't logic, what isn't causal

The Merriam Webster Dictionary definition of logic is a proper or reasonable way of thinking about or understanding something but who is to decide whether there way of understanding is well logical and if the origin of your imagination is nature then where did it come from If your an evolutionist then where did life start well dust but your an evolutionist everything has a origin where did the dust come from no dust no Big Band no Big Bang no planet no planet no rock no rock no sludge no sludge no life no life no nature no nature no imagination. So if nothingness had a beginning then how is it so hard to believe that God has none then he created nature then inspiring your creativity.

existence define my arguments, I have no beliefs.

matter can only transform, never be created or destroyed, make the matter that is an apple into nothing, I dare you, so matter has no begininnig and no end, witch rules out god, because anything that is created has a beginning, and matter is eternal

transformation is from something to something,

god can only come after nature, as super nature is in contrast with nature, and god is simply information, and the myth is false because he can not have created everything when he must come from nature, ye

the big bang theory is false, atleast the part about time having a beginning, matter is space, and space is time, and matter can never be created or destroyed
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
god is information, anything and anyone you believe in is god, because you can not believe in reality, you do not have to believe you are reading these words on your screen as you know it, there is no certainity beyond physical experience of now, because imagination is false so belief is always false, and only know is true, know is matter, and matter is only now

know=physical experience of now
belief=be lie
Posted by FantumHeist 2 years ago
so god might exist if you believe a supernatural being
Posted by FantumHeist 2 years ago
a superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity.
Posted by FantumHeist 2 years ago
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
supernature can only begin to exist after nature, as there must be a nature to be exceeded for there to be any SUPERnature, so god comes after nature which renders him useless as a creator of everything, therefore god can only be information
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
I will need to observe this debate. AS a Christian I am sure I can win both sides of this debate,
and as an Atheist I am sure vi_spex(CON) would still suggest he won even if he was fighting for Pro's cause.

In that regards, please acknowledge my responses in the conversation thread here. Someone who defends the wrong half of a debate, even if well conducted, introducing many interesting facts, STILL LOSES THE DEBATE BY DEFAULT when the understanding is given; As it will be here.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: pro was fully refuted.