Unknown_000
KwLm

Is God real?

Unknown_000 has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Unknown_000

Pro

Personally, i believe that there is one Good and only one God. So, take for example there is no way that a bird could fly through evolution, because of how complex their body structure is.
KwLm

Con

No, there is no God, there are no gods, you know why? There is no evidence to be found to prove the existence of "god", and you will show zero evidence of the existence of this god you believe in, in this debate.

Because something is complex does not mean it was created by something, a snowflake is one of the most complex designs on this planet, it was not created by some god, A diamond comes about by pure pressure on carbon, not created. Humans are what they are trough evolution not by some bored thing. Birds are creatures of evolution, if you do not understand evolution, then you have already lost this debate.
Unknown_000

Pro

There might not be any evidence that you can see. But have you ever looked at nature. If you believe there isn't a god please state how were we created?
KwLm

Con

And here we have it, as I had stated, My opponent here, is unable to show any evidence of his god, therefore, his god, is nothing more than a mere imaginary friend to answer those questions he refuses to seek the answers for himself.

The error in your ways: I do not believe there is no god, It is the response of a logical and rational mind to refute the claim of existence of a god.

So, It is unknown how life began on this planet, we humans are unable to see that far in the past. But!, evolution of life on planet earth is a fact, god is not a fact.

Now, what you (my opponent) needs to do, is prove to me, and other non-believers, your proof of the existence of your god to continue on with the debate.
Posted by KwLm 1 year ago
KwLm
Defyingsilence, your statement is false. god is disproved every time a believer claims god to be real and a non-believer responds with prove it. That which can not be proven to exist does not exist until proven otherwise. Simply put, god does not exist until there is undeniable evidence of its existence,
(which there is not).
Posted by KwLm 1 year ago
KwLm
Ok Canis, have you actually read what you claim? Because I don't think you have, The treasury of the snow, is a silly little story about god having storehouses of snow, hail and wind. It has nothing to do with the natural formation of the snow flake. The bible holds nothing but miss-interpretation and stories of falsehoods.

Secondly, I agree with the logic statement, my comment was made in jest, apologies for not making that clear.
Posted by Defyingsilence 1 year ago
Defyingsilence
Also, nothing can prove or disprove God existing.... However, we must not ignore the fact that the first cause must be uncaused otherwise we run into a paradox of infinite regression. God may or may not exist but everyone should keep an open mind to possibilities.
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
The logic: "So, take for example there is no way that a bird could fly through evolution, because of how complex their body structure is. "
The same logic..: I can not make a computer. So there must be a god... (if I did not know better)..
Posted by Defyingsilence 1 year ago
Defyingsilence
For the CON,. Look up "The Treasury of the snow" the stories of the Bible were written, and interpreted from a time long before we had the tenology or a microscope. There was no way they knew that every snow flake in history that every fell or will fall is unique, not one is the same. This is not proof of God but it does raise an interesting point that the Bible does hold many truths.
Posted by KwLm 1 year ago
KwLm
Fool, computers are created by people, just because you can not do it, does not mean others can not.
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
Computers are real. I can not make one. So they must be created by some god, (if i did not know better) ...Great logic.