Is Hades better or is Posiedon better?

Today will be a pretty fun debate, but a short one. There will be 1000 charecters, 2 rounds, and the BoP is on Pro. My posititon will be that Posideon is better, and Pro will be that Hades is better.

The topic will be if Hades is a better greek god than Posideon. Only 1000 charecters are allowed in this debate.

My first reason is that Posideon is much more non gloomy, and has better powers. What do you want, the dead or the sea. I believe that many people will think that they like the sea. Posideon also has a cool trident when Hades only has a invisvble hat. I believe that Posideon is way better than Hades just because of this.

My second reason is the attiude. If you read Hades in books, he is this gloomy person with a frown, with few skelteons, when Posideon is with horses, seashells, sea, much more. I think Posideon is way better.

Vote me!!!

First, I want to tell you that actually, Hades is the strongest son of Cronus and Rhea when compared with Zeus and Poseidon, it proof that your reason to said Poseidon is better is irrelevant.
Second, the reason why Hades located in hell with skeleton is because when Hades, Zeus and Poseidon defeating the Titans they decide which part from the world that they got, Zeus got the sky, Poseidon got the sea and Hades got hell
Poseidon have even bad attitude, He tried to take over Athena city, He and Apollo also challange Zeus until Zeus punish them to work for troy. The king of Troy ask them to build a big wall, he promise to pay them with wine and he lied them. After that Poseidon hate the Troy, how could a god have spite inside their heart

Parisien forfeited this round.

hariogb forfeited this round.
Posted by fire_wings 5 months ago
I really could have this debate rebutting Pro's case.

Of being Hades strongest? Nope.

Of Poseidon having a bad attiude of going for Athens, every god wants to be the city's patrol. Of Poseidon and Apollo, Hera was the one to made plans. For Poseidon working for Troy, and not in the side of Troy, thats nothing. Hades kidnapped the goddess of flowers, springtime.