Mr.lemons
N3ONoZEDoMASTER

Is Halo better than Call of duty?

Started: 10/27/2015 Category: Games

Mr.lemons

Pro

Halo is better than call of duty.THe halo playe
r options are custimizable.But Call of duty players are not.You have to chose a class to change skins.
N3ONoZEDoMASTER

Con

First off I just want to address the fact that I am not trying to offend anybody with any of my arguments, I may use facts or personal opinion but this is strictly professional. The Call of Duty franchise spans further along the history of gaming, it was a breakthrough in the FPS community. The Halo franchise is a non-realistic, confusing, and all around frivolous game. Also I personally believe that realism is a big deal in video games, and Halo doesn't have that aspect for me. Call of Duty has based its games on events that have actually happened whereas the Halo has based its game purely on science FICTION or fantasy. Also in your previous argument all you stated was the customization process was more in depth than call of duty but in Black Ops III there is a lot of customization opportunities so that argument is null and void.
Mr.lemons

Pro

The Halo events may not be true but tell me.In multiplayer of COD can you ride vehicles?No, In Halo multiplayer you can ride worthogs,mongoose,bansheses,ghosts,eta. The splater kills some times provide funny moments.In call of duty you cant even get into the vehicle that are put into the map.
N3ONoZEDoMASTER

Con

Although there are vehicles in the Halo games and not the CoD games, we can see from statistics that people generally play CoD more than Halo. An online study showed that over half of the FPS gaming community agrees that CoD is better than Halo. I urge voters to vote con simply because of my opponents lack of evidence and because he's showing extreme bias.
Mr.lemons

Pro

Mr.lemons forfeited this round.
N3ONoZEDoMASTER

Con

N3ONoZEDoMASTER forfeited this round.
Posted by SpartanG493 1 year ago
SpartanG493
How come everybody who debates this is absolutely stupid. While I agree with Pro, his points are the worst he could've chosen. There are so many more reasons why Halo is much better that the CoD franchise. And Con picks stupid points as well. Realism? Are you serious. Realism and fun do not correlate. How about in Forza, if you could just get out of your car whenever. That sure would be realistic but it would be the dumbest thing to put in a racing game. Games do not have to be realistic to be enjoyable, in fact science fiction games tend to be more interesting that whatever real life simulator Con wants to play.
Posted by codsucks6969 1 year ago
codsucks6969
overall cod sucks the story is so freaking linear no one knows what is going on and its just people exo boosting into activation's money source.
Posted by Gman902 1 year ago
Gman902
LOL COD is not base on actual events. its all pure fiction. You can look at Advanced Warfare for proof. Hydraulic pistons would never be used in battle. If a piston gets hit, you just lost mobility in that section of your body. and with hydraulic pistons comes hydraulic fluid and in battle, if a pipe bursts than yeah you have a problem lol. anyway yeah COD is about as realistic as... COD lol. getting hit actually has an effect on your body. and getting hit with a throwing knife doesn't kill you instantly... so yeah no its not realistic at all. literally every COD has errors. the newer ones have much more than the older ones lol. Halo is designed like that... for what its made for it works.. COD is degrading... ANYWAY MOVING ON :)