Dre97
Hopzy

Is Halo better than Call of duty?

Started: 11/11/2015 Category: Games

Dre97

Pro

I think that Halo is better than call of duty because in the C.O.D. franchise, almost every game is the same. I mean sure they do have a decent weapon variety but in almost every game you have a mission where you are under water or on a boat. In Halo however you get a new story every time and even new weapons and enemies to fight against.
Hopzy

Con

The popular believe that call of duty is the same game every time is a myth.

Campaign.

There is always a new main enemy you are after in CoD, its not like we can just add a new type of made up alien to fight (since the games are based on past - post modern warfare). It is easy to say Halo is the same every time as well. In every Halo I've played in I am a bulky man in a super suit fighting weak aliens. there is also a chase in a warthog in every halo.

Weapons.

every call of duty they come out with 20+ new guns with new sound affects, your arguments about "even new weapons" is invalid. Halo have the same exact guns every game, adding maybe one or two guns. If we added the number of all the CoD guns vs. The number of Halo guns; it would be very lopsided towards CoD.

Maps.

Before you say anything about how every map in Call of Duty is the same "3 lane" system I want to let you know most maps are straying away from this in more recent CoDs. Me, being a fan of running around and being able to be in combat almost instantly after spawning, love the size of the maps. Halo maps are just way to big not to have a sprint (not including the new ones who have sprint).
Dre97

Pro

Dre97 forfeited this round.
Hopzy

Con

Hopzy forfeited this round.
Dre97

Pro

Dre97 forfeited this round.
Hopzy

Con

Hopzy forfeited this round.
Posted by Debate999 1 year ago
Debate999
Both aren't very good games.