TheCanadaBreach_2
Nivek

Is Harambe Secretly Alive???

TheCanadaBreach_2 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 5/21/2017 Category: Funny
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

TheCanadaBreach_2

Pro

Is Harambe Secretly Alive??? First Round is acceptance only.
Nivek

Con

Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
Oh forgive me Kek! I had been blind to the truth, but now I see! Harambe is divine!
Posted by LuciferWept 1 year ago
LuciferWept
Jonbonbon, Harambe is not a prophet. No, he was fortold by the prophets! Harambe is Kek's only son, sent to deliver us from sin and zoo enclosures. By his death, we are healed.

Some prophets predicting Harambe:

"And a gorilla shall lead them from the dark path on which they travel"
-Batman

"Behold, for he shall be blamed for the inattentiveness of two parents. By his blood we shall be washed of the old memes and inherit the new"
-Sonic the Hedgehog

"They will kill him for they will not understand him. But that will be alright, for he will understand. Harambe will forgive them, and will go to the great jungle in the sky. There he will watch over us as he dances with his father, Kek."
-Ronald Reagan

"D*cks out for Harambe"
-Jesus of Nazareth.
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
Careful not to get your Jimmies Russeled

https://pics.onsizzle.com...
Posted by LuciferWept 1 year ago
LuciferWept
Harambe is alive, but it is no secret. In the smiling faces of a couple in love, there is Harambe. In the beautiful red sky of the sunset, there is Harambe. In a cool breeze on a hot sunny day, there is Harambe. The warm fuzzy feeling you get when you do something selfless? That is Harambe. For wherever there are two or more people gathered in the spirit of solidarity and fraternity, Harambe is with them. Harambe lives in your heart, you need only feel him.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
I know Harambe's a big thing, but suggesting he didn't die is taking the joke way too far. (And I didn't think I'd ever hear his name again.)