mikeyvf
Preston

Is Herobrine a real thing in Minecraft?

Preston
Started: 7/23/2014 Category: Games

mikeyvf

Pro

I think Herobrine is real. I've seen videos and pics (NOT Photoshopped) and I'm sure he's been tampering with my game in PE. Not too long ago, I was playing around and spawning endermen. I spawned ONE I repeat, ONE and when I killed it, 10 more were in my world! And in survival, I was playing in difficulty set hard by accident! A spider spawned next to me (I was outside my little hut) so I set my difficulty to peaceful. The spider died (yes, he died, he didn't just disappear) so I continued doing my thing. Then, I saw a horde of creepers, skeletons, and zombies in the distance. Yes, monsters in peaceful, difficulty 0. I ran inside and checked my difficulty. Still 0. I looked outside. Still monsters. I got out of my game like lightning and went into creative. Still endermen that I DID NOT SPAWN. So, the next day, I warned my friend. Guess what SHE showed me? HER survival world. I didn't understand at first, but then she turned the volume up. There were zombie noises in the background, but no mobs AT ALL in sight. And she said she had checked and checked and checked and checked her difficulty. It was peaceful. So that's why I think Herobrine is real.
Preston

Con

Herobrine isn't real, im a java programmer and have made many mods, he doesn't exist in the code, he isn't a real thing. He was made up when minecraft was still in alpha as an explanation to the shadow of israphel series. in the beginning they had a member of their team trolling them while they played this lead to the "What if someone is in the game", the public at the time then decided if notch made a world then there must be an anti-notch. Then herobrine was born. any issues you occur are most likely graphical errors due to the fact java takes up so much memory. often rendered objects will retain their model and not their entity, thus leaving behind an empty body of a mob. the spawning of creatures near the player is common.
mikeyvf

Pro

mikeyvf forfeited this round.
mikeyvf

Pro

mikeyvf forfeited this round.
Posted by Epicknightmc 3 years ago
Epicknightmc
Herobrine is not real
Posted by StevenJD 3 years ago
StevenJD
My brother would love this...
Posted by Preston 3 years ago
Preston
@lightning lots of people are cultish about herobrine, a google search doesn't satisfy most.
Posted by lightingbolt50 3 years ago
lightingbolt50
I can't believe this is an actual debate. Was a quick google search too much for you, mikey?
Posted by Preston 3 years ago
Preston
hes not, don't worry
Vote Placed by XLAV 3 years ago
XLAV
mikeyvfPrestonTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF. Con also gave arguments and rebutals.
Vote Placed by lannan13 3 years ago
lannan13
mikeyvfPrestonTied